Professional Services Solution Product ConsultantPrimary Location Italy, Milan Additional Location(s) Italy, Rome Date posted 09/09/2021
Job Title:Professional Services Solution Product Consultant
Role Overview:In the role of Professional Services Solution Product Consultant, you will be responsible for developing and delivering detailed IT solutions through consulting project activities from client identification through to final invoicing. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
About the role:
- Manage and perform client work, related to McAfee product service’s offerings
- Create end of engagement reports describing engagement findings and analysis work
- Help develop and maintain intellectual capital within Expert Services revolving around the McAfee product line
- Help identify and implement improvements in existing processes and procedures
- Maintain technical proficiency through self-training or formal training
- Help identify and develop new clients and expert services engagements
- Provide knowledge sharing throughout the ES team
- Mentor consultant peers in new techniques, tools and other job skills
- Provide training courses to others.
- Possible helping update and/or create training course material
- Interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring and estimating, proposal generation and invoicing.
- May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities.
- Utilization 65% required; 50% travel expectation.
Performance is typically evaluated based on utilization, (i.e., billable hours). This is a commissioned based role.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.