Customer Success ManagerPrimary Location India, Mumbai Date posted 09/21/2021
Job Title:Customer Success Manager
Role Overview:We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to manage our most strategic enterprise/Government clients to drive retention, renewals, adoption, customer satisfaction, and growth. This is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management skills, strong business and technical acumen. The ideal candidate will work with CISO’s and business leaders to understand their business goal and security posture and map McAfee's security solutions/services. At the same time, the candidate will coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure a successful transition from deployment through ongoing account management. The ideal candidate is hands-on and results-oriented, with strong communication and problem-solving skills to make McAfee Enterprise a world class customer success organisation.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
About the role:
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of client accounts to foster long-term business relationships
- Ensure that the customer deployment and onboarding is completed in timely manner and customer is able to maximize value from the product
- Increase customer satisfaction by understanding business needs, managing use case enablement plans and providing additional security solutions
- Delivery of periodic (monthly/quarterly) Customer Success Forums (CSF) and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) to review and analyse statistics, metrics, and provide recommendations
- Ensure that Customer’s technical issues are addressed in timely manner
- Act as an escalation point to drive resolution in a timely, proactive manner
- Drive Stickiness via conducting technical workshops, webinars, roadmap discussion and executive sponsorships.
- Drive business outcomes for customer helping them realise ROI on Solutions and services
- Drive customer reference for existing customers and prospects
- Deliver a proactive customer contact strategy to drive renewals, customer adoption, training, and revenue growth
- Identify at-risk renewals and deliver on customer remediation plan
- Monitor customer health to track usage and customer satisfaction
- Forecast retention, renewal, and health status for assigned accounts
- Become the customer advocate to drive cross-functional teams across development, product management, and support
- Has experience working with Government and Government entities extensively.
- Experience with McAfee solutions is preferred, but not mandatory
- Role could be based out of customer location within Delhi
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Outstanding communication, listening, and writing skills
- Ability to problem solve and resolve client issues
- Strong escalation management skills
- Understanding of Network security architecture, protocols in SAAS/PAAS model
- Background in program/project management of large program (collection of many projects or customers) in cross-functional, cross-companies with consistency, and governance is a plus
- Experience with Proxy/NGFW, SIEM, Messaging or Data Security technologies is a huge plus
- Organized and reliable. Self driven to work independently with little direction when necessary
- Excellent organizational, presentation (in-person) and communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce, Gainsight or other customer relationship tools
- Customer Engagement background preferred
- Able to understand sales cycles
- Comp TIA Security+ or CISSP certifications are a plus
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.