Software Sales EngineerPrimary Location India, Mumbai Additional Location(s) India, New Delhi Date posted 03/25/2021
Job Title:Software Sales Engineer
Role Overview:McAfee is hiring for Sales Engineer who can effectively support presales activities in the assigned territory and contribute to the Go To Market motion for India, and McAfee at large.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Participate in sales conference calls, providing product information and working with prospects at both a technical and business level to show how McAfee 's solutions can provide value to them
- Provide exemplary technical expertise for allocated products and solutions
- Contribute to the writing of solution proposals and ensure it meets or exceeds the customer’s requirements and fit for the intended purpose
- Contribute to the technical or solution response to RFIs/RFPs
- Develop and retain a competent level of knowledge and technical hands-on experience across allocated McAfee products, solutions and sales proposition
- Keep abreast of security trends and industry analysts reports and information related to your product portfolio
- Collaborate with other Pre Sales System Engineer and other technical communities with in McAfee, providing feedback and support marketing and sales initiatives of the company
- Maintain the technical SE activities within Salesforce system
- Own and successfully execute activities on time and to the desired outcomes
- Adhere to McAfee corporate guidelines and compliance
About You :
- 3+Years of Presales experience for security products.
- Security can be complicated and the threat landscape changes fast. You will be a continuous learner who has a strong appetite for internal and external knowledge related to the solution portfolio. It’s this knowledge, and ability to help solve real world cyber challenges that builds trust with customers and partners.
- You will be a natural collaborator who enrolls a virtual team to drive customer success and outcomes that beat expectations. As much as you strive for your own success, you are passionate about helping others in the team achieve their goals.
- Excellent command of English is mandatory while Mandarin language skill is highly desirable
- You will love presenting and showcasing innovative technologies, solutions and approaches with the market. You will instinctively understand customer context and capability, and be able to adapt to use cases and improvement opportunities relevant to a specific customer.
- Solutions need to be properly specified and sized – you will be attentive to technical detail to ensure customer bills of material meet their use case requirements.
- You are ambitious and hungry to learn. This role is an excellent opportunity to expand your skillset and exposure to cybersecurity at scale.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.