Channel Partner Solutions ManagerPrimary Location Germany, Munich Additional Location(s) Germany, Munich; Remote United Kingdom Date posted 11/11/2021
Role Overview:The Channel Partner Solutions Manager (CPSM) reports into the regional Leader of Partner Product Solutions in the Consumer Business Unit of McAfee. This role is responsible for developing and managing partner portfolios. Within McAfee, Consumer Division, the CPSM is expected to effectively serve as both a solution expert and a technical implementation lead. The CPSM will be responsible of delivering presentations and demonstrations to prospective and current clients.
Along with an assessment of the technical skills required, candidates will be assessed on their ability to effectively communicate with customers. Being able to manage the partner relationship through the ability to understand their requirements and professional communication is as essential as the required technical skills.
About the role:
The Channel Partner Solutions Manager (CPSM) reports into the regional Leader of Partner Product Solutions in the Consumer Business Unit of McAfee. This role is responsible for developing and managing partner portfolios. Within McAfee, Consumer Division, the CPSM is expected to effectively serve as both a solution expert and a technical implementation lead.
As part of McAfee, our mission is to secure consumers leveraging our product portfolio. We work with major Service Providers - including Telco Operators, MSOs, Mobile Carriers and other Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to optimize our products for the needs of our partners.
A CPSM is responsible for:
- Delivering presentations and demonstrations to prospective and current clients
- Developing solutions and organizing, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations
- Ensuring solutions stated in the Statement of Work are best practice and in line with client requirements
- Managing the sales bid process by responding to RFI’s & RFP’s
- Working closely with Sales to ensure successful closure of the sales process
- Liaising with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements
- You will work on a range of diverse partner implementation projects, requiring the detailed definition of published release requirements (PRDs), matrix team management, partner interactions, and the engagement of appropriate McAfee resources including business development, marketing, legal, project management, engineering, DevOps, and customer/technical support
- You will function as voice of the partner into McAfee Product and Engineering teams.
- Keeping abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes
- Provide product recommendations and configurations, technical expertise for integrations with McAfee systems, ensuring proactive communication to clients and internal staff, and managing enhancement requirements and escalations and capability to understand simple to complex business requirements and design a technical solution to meets those needs.
- Quickly learn the partner specific environments and own the technical interactions on the product deliveries.
- Along with an assessment of the technical skills required, you will be assessed on your ability to effectively communicate with customers. Being able to manage the partner relationship through the ability to understand their requirements and professional communication is as essential as the required technical skills.
- The role includes researching, validating, and prioritizing implementation requirements, documenting market and product requirements and evangelizing the partner management program within the internal organizations
- Must be fluent in both English and German
- The ideal candidate has experience in working with ISP and Consumer Partners
- Proven background in Service Provider and Mobile Operator environments preferably with Security Services or other Consumer Products.
- Have an understanding about IP networking, virtualization concepts and cloud based architecture, CCNA or equivalent CCNP/CCSP or equivalent.
- You are familiar with typical software lifecycle management and interacting with agile and distributed engineering organizations.
- Customer facing management experience (5+ years)
- Product and Project management experience
- Solution design and specification, including providing cost / effort assessment to Sales teams.
- Lead technical solution engagement through pre-sales, proof of concept and delivery phase.
- Operate as Consumer Security technology expert and thought leader internally and externally in McAfee.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.