Online Marketing Manager North EMEAPrimary Location Germany, Munich Additional Location(s) England, Slough Date posted 08/22/2021
Job Title:Online Marketing Manager North EMEA
Role Overview:The Marketing Manager will report to the EMEA Monetization Lead and will be responsible for growing Performance in the North of Europe (including UK, Ireland, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, and the Nordics) identifying and driving local opportunities to engage better with our trial customers and drive growth, through Conversion rate sand Revenue. Opportunities include: create Local UX more relevant and meaningful to local audience, optimize landing pages and outbound messaging campaigns (Email and In-Product messaging) thru A/B testing, optimize check-out flows and adding new payment methods, launch local/seasonal campaigns blast, etc. The marketing work is driven by data and analysis, so it is a must to be comfortable managing data, revealing customer insights and turning that analysis into plans and results
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
About the role:
- •Strategic regional planning, ad-hoc for key markets in North of Europe.That includes:Market Research, Competitor's research,Ideation session, and Workshops, engagement with local agencies and stay informed on evolving macroeconomics factors, consumer needs and customer experience trends on the selected key markets.•Project management and hands-on on execution of the online marketing campaigns and initiatives to deliver on our strategic performance growth objectives.•Work with Creative, Operations and Engineering teams to create, launchand maintain online campaigns such as landing pages, emails, in-product alerts that convert into pay to millions of customers each year.•Utilize analytics reporting platforms (Adobe Analytics) to monitor performance of online campaigns and create and generate business reports to demonstrate the impact of conversion initiatives on key business metrics.•Collaborate with worldwide cross-functional teams to build and launch high-impact online campaigns across marketing touchpoints, to drive conversion rate and generate incremental revenue.•Effectively communication and story telling,across worldwide teams and Executive Board, to present strategies, roadmaps, dependencies /risks and results.
- •BS/BA degree marketing or equivalent•+6 years of professional experience, and proven demonstration of driving performancemarketing campaigns in a fast-paced environment, to generate conversion rates improvement and revenue.•Experience working across languages and cultures, as well as comfortable with supporting multiple time zones.•Notable experience with “customer” obsession, testing process, digital marketing strategy and execution, web analytics, conversion funnel optimization, qualitative and quantitative research.•Experience with landing page conversion optimization, cart abandonment projects, email marketing, or general online marketing programs.•High degree of autonomy and work independently and committed to continuously learning and developing.•Motivated, with attention to detail, pride in work, and comfortable delivering results in a fast paced, team oriented, and highly accountable environment.•Strong interpersonal communication skills to develop key relationships and create buy-in across departments to motivate teams to accomplish objectives•Strategical thinking and tactic execution capabilities.•Expert user of Microsoft Excel, PowerBI or other data processing tools, Adobe Analytics and able to analyze and interpret marketing campaign information, transforming data analysis into actionable results.•Comfortable using a variety of web-based marketing tools (in-house and external) to build and execute campaign.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.