Enterprise Account ExecutivePrimary Location US, New York, New York City Date posted 03/01/2021
Job Title:Enterprise Account Executive
US, New York, New York City
Role Overview:The Enterprise Account Executive cultivates new account relationships and business opportunities for McAfee targeting large, enterprise accounts within a specified geographic territory. You will report directly to the Regional Director of Sales. You will work with a well resourced team and sell in and deploy McAfee's revolutionary security strategy. You will be an part of the sales organization. You are the key to our success.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Make inroads into new accounts. Build client relationships in your specified territory to introduce McAfee's products as the best security solutions for that account.
- Support the business by meeting and exceed your assigned quota.
- Build relationships within client accounts at every level. Engage with senior decision makers and influencers and be comfortable when discussing the impact of our strategy and solutions.
- Understand important financial metrics and what they mean to your overall goal completion and ability to forecast pipeline activity.
- Become an expert in your domain, develop appropriate technical expertise, understanding your solutions and your competitors.
- Explore multiple technology solutions and alternative product offerings for clients, to gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Partner with important teams (Product, Engineering, Sales Operations, Legal and others) and their leadership, in developing winning value propositions and sales strategies for clients.
- Achieve high impact presentations and product demonstrations designed to showcase how McAfee's strategy/solutions can provide value to your clients, and more importantly, their end-users.
- Your background will include ten (10+) plus years selling software and services related products, experience selling software security solutions and cloud solutions would be a significant plus
- Your passion for direct selling, has resulted in establishing new account relationships and driving quota completion
- Financial knowledge
- Customer focus, and ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization
- Sell solutions and not just products
- You are a, understanding that one size does not fit all
- Simplicity: can you make complex issues easy to understand
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.