Enterprise Account ManagerPrimary Location Remote Peru Date posted 04/26/2021
Job Title:Enterprise Account Manager
Role Overview:-The Enterprise Account Manager is responsible to develop and expand Mcafee solution Presence in the actual named territory for Peru, this person should work close with local partners to contributes in finding the right solutions to protect strategic customers managing Mcafee Strategy as device to cloud Cybersecurity company.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
The Enterprise Account Manager is responsible to develop and expand Mcafee solution Presence in the actual named territory for Peru, this person should work close with local partners to contributes in finding the right solutions to protect strategic customers managing Mcafee Strategy as device to cloud Cybersecurity company. Your work will have real-world impact and make a tangible difference in keeping people safe from cyber threats. WE expect you be a cybersecurity leader in your territory, you will report directly to the Multicounty Sales Manager. You will run the sales strategy for a specific region and executes against plan and manages the team to meet growth goals. You must assure your relationship with local partners, top customers and understanding of all teams
About The Role
- You will define your territory sales strategies aligned with Ltam and Corporate goals
- You will work with marketing to develop lead programs.
- You will develop direct channel strategies to coverage your territory
- You will manage overall sales process, under appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
- You will provide sales consultation to executive level customers and partners.
- You will negotiate software and service sales contracts; integrate contract requirements with business operations.
- You will bring ongoing SW solutions education to the field to increase our sales efforts.
- You will develop relationships with important influencers and partners.
- You will support events and conferences by coordinating Executive speeches and demos were necessary.
- Your background includes 5+ years of professional experience y
- You also have 4+ years of enterprise software sales experience. Security Software.
- Your are effective at both the executive and individual contributor levels
- You also have experience and credibility selling to the C level of Fortune 1000 companies
- Think and act on a strategic level
- MBA is a plus
- English fluency is a must
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.