McAfee Security Endpoint Professional Services Consultant - Sierra Vista, AZPrimary Location Phoenix, Arizona Additional Locations Date posted 05/08/2018
McAfee Security Endpoint Consultant - Sierra Vista, AZ Location
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI Clearance
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high-performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
About the Role:
- Deliver onsite and remote security application/endpoint protection designs, implementations and training for a wide variety of customers.
- Be able to identify gaps in application and endpoint security architecture and recommend strategies using a combination of industry-standard security best practices, software controls and other necessary changes to promote a higher level of information security practices.
- Write formal reports, architecture designs, optimization guides and best-practice white papers covering a variety of security topics.
- Participate in conference calls, onsite meetings and roundtables with customers, sales, internal product development and support to gather data, scope new and existing work, evaluate or suggest new product features and assist in resolving existing product issues.
- Recognize and generate potential product and consulting services sales leads when appropriate and necessary.
- Be able to illustrate and explain use cases for implementation of SIEM alarms, Watchlists, reporting and correlations of data from and covering multiple data sources.
- Detailed understanding of the TCP and IP protocol suites and ability to dissect and explain the contents of traffic and packets.
- Experience with configuration of debug, event generation and logging functionality within application and operating systems, using Syslog or flat file generation.
- Design, implement and optimize applications within a virtualized environment.
- Prior experience of two (2) or more years within an Information Security consulting, analysis or management role where SIEMs/SEMs and other log analysis technologies were principal technologies actively used.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Any experience with McAfee core technologies for Endpoint or Network Security
- Prior experience using McAfee SIEM.
- Experience working in a NOC/SOC environment.
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring your true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work. Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee. Perks include:
- Pension / Retirement Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
- Support for Community Involvement and Programs
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, Arizona, Phoenix
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
- McAfee Security- SIEM Consultant – US-Based Opportunity Sales Houston, Texas, Detroit, Michigan, New Jersey, Los Angeles, California, Raleigh, North Carolina, Nashville, Tennessee, Dallas, Texas, Irvine, California, Phoenix, Arizona, Fairfax, Virginia, Atlanta, Georgia, Stamford, Connecticut, Austin, Texas, Denver, Colorado, Columbia, South Carolina, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, San Jose, California, San Francisco, California, San Diego, California, New York, New York, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Nashua, New Hampshire, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Chicago, Illinois, Chandler, Arizona, Washington D.C., District of Columbia, Florida, , Massachusetts
- McAfee Security Senior Emergency Incident Response Consultant - Remote Based Sales Baltimore, Maryland, Chicago, Illinois, Richmond, Virginia, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Jacksonville, Florida, Miami, Florida, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Orlando, Florida, Tampa, Florida, Cleveland, Ohio, San Diego, California, Columbus, Ohio, San Francisco, California, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Indianapolis, Indiana, Columbia, South Carolina, Austin, Texas, Denver, Colorado, St Louis, Missouri, Overland Park, Kansas, Stamford, Connecticut, Atlanta, Georgia, Fairfax, Virginia, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Phoenix, Arizona, Salt Lake City, Utah, Las Vegas, Nevada, Irvine, California, Portland, Oregon, Seattle, Washington, Bellevue, Washington, Dallas, Texas, Nashville, Tennessee, Raleigh, North Carolina, Los Angeles, California, New Jersey, Boston, Massachusetts, Detroit, Michigan, New York, New York, Houston, Texas, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Rockville, Maryland, Chandler, Arizona, Florida, , Massachusetts
- McAfee Security Professional Services Consultant - IPS Sales, Security Consultant Dallas, Texas, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, Columbia, Maryland, Minneapolis, Minnesota, New York, New York, Nashville, Tennessee, San Jose, California, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Santa Clara, California, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Raleigh, North Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina, Los Angeles, California, Boulder, Colorado, Austin, Texas, Denver, Colorado, Plano, Texas, Stamford, Connecticut, Boise, Idaho, New Jersey, Idaho Falls, Idaho, Phoenix, Arizona, Detroit, Michigan, Houston, Texas, , Massachusetts