National Channel Account Sales Manager - InsightPrimary Location US, Arizona, Phoenix Date posted 02/11/2021
Job Title:National Channel Account Sales Manager - Insight
US, Arizona, Phoenix
Role Overview:Manage end-to-end relationship with one of our top national partners and meet established metrics and goals. This position is based in Phoenix, AZ, and will report to our NA Channels Director.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
- Promote and Sell our solutions within our partner channel organizations
- Work directly with McAfee Field sales teams to promote selling opportunities
- Create and grow McAfee Brand awareness
- Have ownership of growing our relationships with senior partner leadership
- Proactively lead joint partnership planning that provides successful mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and essential milestones.
- Manage pipeline activities through our named partner
- Ensure proper team alignments through regular reviews and adjust as needed
- Oversee weekly sales forecasting, and reporting defined by KPI's.
- Successful background driving channel partner relationships.
- Excel at building relationships at all levels of leadership, to include C - Level executives.
- Experience ensuring selling opportunities for field sales reps
- Have delivered product and sales training to partner sales teams
- Passionate to grow your brand awareness at every opportunity
- Fantastic business acumen that provides for successful outcome of your sales strategies.
- You should have 4+ years direct combined experience of the above
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.