Acquisition & Monetization Manager - LTAM - RemotePrimary Location Brazil Date posted 15-Nov-2022
Role Overview:The Acquisition and Monetization manager will be part of the Revenue & Growth Global Unit and will be responsible for leading local initiatives that, combine global strategy with local specific to grow acquisition, trial conversion, and subscription lifetime value in Latin America.
By developing and engaging customer journeys, opening new acquisition channels, and enhancing LTV, this position requires a strong eCommerce and digital marketing background, as well as an understanding of subscriber base monetization methods.
The position also manages local budget and agency relationships and has the potential for team management as part of the skill set.
This is a remote position in Brazil. We will only consider candidates currently in Brazil and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the Role:
- Lead digital Customer Journey Optimization programs across direct and Indirect channels with a focus on conversion, retention, and LTV.
- Ownership of the E2E journey meaning; planning, agencies briefing, campaign implementation, follow-up, and tracking.
- You have a Program Manager mindset, feel comfortable with agile marketing methodology, and have the speed needed for a scrum-based execution team.
- Management of digital agencies to deliver best-in-class local advisory to global programs.
- Develop plans focused on customer base growth and retention leveraging marketing automation tools to improve monetization and acquisition performances.
- Measure and analyze all marketing programs and incorporate key learnings into future iterations to further drive growth and retention.
- Engage with Product Management and Product Marketing teams to define usability requirements and product based messaging for partner builds as well as auditing systems to point breaks in UX that can damage NPS.
- Interact with Global teams in an effective way to roll global programs locally, thus enhancing local program based on Global learnings and best practices.
- Social Media planning and execution to support top-of-funnel initiatives.
- You have 8-10 years of related experience in marketing, business Intelligence, and digital marketing operations preferably with relevant experience in a Multinational Software/Hardware IT company.
- Analytics background is necessary, and knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Tableau, and Power BI is a differentiator.
- Strong multiskilled set for speed and fast execution, with superb analytical ability and spreadsheeting capabilities.
- Experience working across a range of marketing channels, including online, retail, and channel marketing.
- Experience in managing LTAM consumer market is desired.
- Familiarity of local digital media players, influencers and hunters.
- Highly self-motivated and objective-oriented self-starter.
- Proficient in Portuguese and English; proven Spanish is a plus.
- Values discipline, humbleness, teamwork, and honesty.
- Excellent project management as well as interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Excel strong knowledge is a must. AEM, Adobe Analytics, and Test & Target knowledge is a plus.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Bonus Program
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.