Paid Search Specialist - RemotePrimary Location Brazil Additional Location(s) Mexico Date posted 04-May-2022
Role Overview:You are a paid search specialist with at least 4 years of hands-on experience in managing Search, Shopping and Display campaigns across search engines. As a paid search specialist, you will oversee day-to-day campaign management and analysis of our LATAM accounts including strategy development, bid management, budgeting, A/B tests and reporting.
We will only consider candidates currently in Brazil and Mexico, we are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the role:
- Manage day-to-day operations of Paid Search, Shopping, and Display campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising platforms ensuring campaigns are set-up following all the best practices
- Manage daily campaign activities for paid search, including bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing, and keyword/campaign expansion
- Track ROI & profitability of marketing campaigns using performance metrics and make strategic decisions as needed
- Communicate campaign results & key insights to the broader team
- Create media plans, run A/B tests and test new product betas
- Analyze market trends and competitor behavior across all regions
- Collaborate with search engine account teams to optimize performance and stay educated on new opportunities
- Work with our local team for campaign localization across all LTAM markets
- 4+ years of relevant hands-on experience executing and optimizing global paid search and shopping campaigns across Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel skills such as pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, and chart building
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team setting, with strong problem solving and time-management skills
- Business language proficiency in English, Portuguese and/or Spanish
- Strong understanding of LTAM markets such as it's seasonality, user behaviors and Market trends
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.