Americas Sr. Sales Enablement SpecialistPrimary Location Plano, Texas Additional Locations Date posted 02/07/2019
Sales Enablement Transformation Specialist: We are looking for a self-motivated, dynamic and experienced professional with an in-depth knowledge of developing and executing learning methods, messaging strategies and visual aids that drive results in the sales environments. The ideal candidate will have experience working in the Sales/Learning/Enablement. Candidate must also be able to listen effectively and transform that learning into effective and succinct activities/education methods in the sales ecosystem.
As the Sales Enablement Transformation Specialist, you will be a key player in a global organization tasked with driving to the future state of sales learning at McAfee – America’s Region.
This role will report directly to McAfee Global Sales Enablement Manager.
What You Will Do…(Job Description)
- Build close relationships and trust with principle business and functional stakeholders and Sales Enablement team.
- Conduct formal Learning Performance gap & TNA training needs assessment analysis.
- Deliver McAfee in-house sales training programs.
- Define learning objectives to support business performance improvement.
- Develop comprehensive performance-based training programs to include Sales Methodology, IDP and target top performing sales reps.
- Coordinate instructional designers and other development and delivery resources as necessary.
- Create metrics and manage performance impact measurement process for learning programs and activities.
- Coordinate, Deliver and Manage learning solutions.
- Cross-functional collaboration with other business and regional HR and Learning Resources
- Delivery of training materials, class exercises, discussions for McAfee solutions, products, processes, procedures and methodologies.
- Facilitate On-Boarding Program for New Hires.
- Configuration and preparation of classroom assessment of student participation, performance, and classroom behavior.
- Provide feedback and assistance to sales reps as needed. Provide feedback to managers on new hires strengths and weaknesses.
- Work with management and fellow peers to assist in new business sales processes.
- Assist in the continuing development and improvement of the sales career track.
- Analyze information on competitors and solutions to proactively position the information as a relative value for the sales organization.
- Actively support the sales organization by providing advise on proposals, presentations, discussions and other customer communications when needed.
- Assists and participate in developing RFI, RFP and RFQ responses.
- Constantly research new security articles, headlines, news and analyze the information so that it can be used to highlight product strength / weakness that can be leveraged by the sales organization.
- Report on training program effectiveness
- Create an open-communication climate and gather team members’ preferences for potential training
- Keep abreast of training and development research: learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques
- Participate and assist with onsite sales events
- Travel up to 70% during peak training period
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
- Bachelor's degree + 9 years of directly related experience in sales, sales enablement, sales training, learning and development in a large corporate environmentExperience in the appropriate industry/business background, including proven experience relevant to functional assignment e.g., sales, account/territory development, development of content, measurements, delivery.
- Sales tools (CRM) experience a plus.
- Proven training facilitation skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Successful business experience in training, sales, event planning and project management.
- Successful managing multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
- Working in a coaching capacity Successful experience training sales teams. Sales methodologies knowledge
- Results oriented utilizing metrics. Experience working with senior executives and sales professionals cross functionally.
- Experience in the IT security Industry Certifications - CPLP, MBTI, DISC, Hogan's, Strengths-Finders, ADDIE, PMP, COLF, CPTM, CSRAE a plus
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, Texas, Plano
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.