Business Operations ManagerPrimary Location US, Texas, Plano Additional Location(s) Canada, Waterloo; Canada, Toronto; US, California, San Jose; Canada, Waterloo; Canada, Toronto Date posted 10/03/2021
Role Overview:You will provide counsel to senior management in assisting and driving business decision-making process. Ensure compliance with financial, legal and corporate policies. Responsibilities include: process analysis/design and implementation, focal, plan and budgeting as part of plan of record (POR), coordinate group activities and teams/meetings, legal and finance interface and lead corporate programs. May be called upon to develop group presentations for high-level, worldwide agency or other third-party vendor management and tracking/analyzing group indicators.
About the Role
- Own the delivery of and continually improve operating rhythms (meeting goals, rhythm and participants) to help both the Consumer Marketing and Business and Digital Marketing Operations teams plan and enable performance and create operational discipline
- Lead and provide programs that contribute to operational and organizational excellence, ensuring projects have clear milestones, success measures and plans
- Create storylines and presentations that articulate progress and outcomes against plans and goals
- Troubleshoot thorny issues as they surface; propose changes to fix causes
- Collaborate and partner with operational and other partners across the team and broader organization
- Build rapport with our global team
- Beyond project execution, provide recommendations: have a perspective and a point of view
- You have 6+ years experience in more than one function such as marketing, program management, communications, engineering, or finance.
- Your experience means you connect strategic planning activities to disciplined execution.
- You can create impactful visual and written communications.
- You enjoy collaboration and enjoy working across teams.
- Experience with reporting and Microsoft Office tools.
- Thrive in an environment where there is constant change.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.