Business Process Engineer (Sales Operations)Primary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 01/08/2020
Job Title:Business Process Engineer (Sales Operations)
US, Texas, Plano
As a Business Process Engineer, you will apply continuous improvement methods and tools to deliver significant results to McAfee in the form of financial benefits and customer experience improvements. You will be a change agent and coach to create and embed skills and mindset across McAfee. Support a Line of Business with process engineering skills that drive a process focus, data driven culture.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- At the center of our on-going evolution across the enterprise, working with senior leadership of the McAfee Sales organization and other key leadership/stakeholders across the company to analyze, assess, document and develop improvements to processes that drive increases in revenue and better user experience
- Responsible for applying Lean Six Sigma problem solving skills to analyze business processes and to develop new and modified business processes based on evolving business models, new organizational and operating models and advanced digital capabilities
- Evaluating, reinventing, and streamlining to optimize processes required to apply new capabilities
- Representing business process needs with key stakeholders, business leaders, working core teams and technology teams to define requirements and business cases
- Coordinating with business and technology teams, ascertaining business requirements, such as program functions and process deliverables, input data acquisition and output requirements and process or system techniques and controls
- Find opportunities to drive implementation of new processes and prepare for change management required to execute new process
- Application of Lean Six Sigma (LSS) methods and tools to improve processes and operational performance
- Deliver process improvements recognizing a minimum level of financial benefits on a year over year basis
- Partners with business departmental teams to define and deliver process improvement projects using the DMAIC method
- Serve as a change agent for developing a culture characterized by customer centric, process focused, data driven solutions
- Develop and maintain appropriate relationships with all customers (external/internal) and vendors to facilitate successful accomplishment of business objectives
- Creates process documentation and develop current LSS methodologies
- Conduct analyses to identify cost of quality impacts and opportunities.
- Manage tasks to meet the assigned project dates
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years proven experience as lead for Process Design/Engineering or comparable Portfolio Management experience – working across cross-functional organizations
- Ability to lead, influence and build consensus with others face to face or remote
- Comfortable negotiating and influencing at higher levels of the organization.
- Strong and proven ability to analyze data, trends and net messages for Executive audiences.
- Ability to scale across multiple High Priority projects at the same time.
- Initiative and strong sense of figuring resolution for complex problems.
- Comfortable performing at a self-directed environment with remote team members and leaders.
- Educational background in engineering preferred but not required.
- 2+ years active Project results using lean and six sigma
- Relevant experience as a certified Black Belt, Master Black Belt a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven process improvement and operations experience
- Ability to work closely with people at all levels of the organization
- Extremely nimble and ability to focus on several process improvements simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation development and delivery experience to diverse audiences
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Teams and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong process, engineering, IT or operations background with an ability to understand work-flow and throughput through the operation
- Six Sigma/PMP certified and proficient in related capabilities, including hypothesis testing, regression, root cause analysis, etc.
- Proficiency with business process workflow management, planning and process mapping tools and applications, such as Visio, SmartSheet, SharePoint, etc.
- Demonstrated strong collaborative problem-solving skills and experience mentoring and leading process improvement teams
- Demonstrated Project Management experience, including driving a timeline to completion, following-up, organizing multiple action plans within multiple functions
- Articulate and able to clearly and succinctly communicate complex concepts with employees at all levels across the organization, from individual contributors to executives, and to effectively advocate for the right answer for the business
- Adept at working in ambiguous circumstances where end-state outcomes may not yet be clear, able to rapidly adjust tactics and deliverables as business circumstances and executive decision making require
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Primary Location:US, Texas, Plano
US, California, Santa Clara
- Sales Engineer - San Francisco (Net New Logo team) Sales, Sales Engineer Santa Clara, California
- Cloud Security Architect Sales, Cloud Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, New York, New York, Santa Clara, California
- Sr. Business Development Manager (Consumer Business Unit) Sales Santa Clara, California, Plano, Texas, Los Angeles, California, San Jose, California, Bellevue, Washington, San Francisco, California, Seattle, Washington, Portland, Oregon, New York, New York, Newport News, Virginia