Change Management SpecialistPrimary Location Plano, Texas Additional Locations US, California, Santa Clara Date posted 10/26/2018
Manage all aspects of change associated with the transformation of the organization to align with business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organizational structures.
Lead development of change management strategy and engagement model with Sales, Marketing, Channels, and other org’s within the company as needed.
Create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage while minimizing resistance.
* Apply a structured methodology (Prosci) and lead change management activities
* Assess the change impact
* Complete change management assessments
* Create change management strategy
* Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
* Identify and manage anticipated resistance
* Consult and coach project teams
* Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
* Support communication efforts
* Support training efforts
* Support and engage senior leaders
* Coach managers and supervisors
* Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
* Coordinate efforts with other specialists
* Integrate change management activities into project plan
* Evaluate and ensure user readiness
* Manage stakeholders
* Track and report issues
* Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
* Support change management at the organizational level, Enterprise Change Management
* Manage the portfolio and change load
Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
Experience with ADKAR model desirable; Prosci Certification a plus.
Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
Organizational Psychology/Development and strategic planning to bring about successful culture change, including assessment and risk mitigation
Experience with knowledge management and relevant tools
General understanding of technology and how it supports business
Strong written, oral communication and active listening skills
Demonstrated ability to communicate with broad audience
Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
Experience with large-scale roll-out of new technology is desirable
Soft skills: creative, focused, strong organizational skills, quick learner, problem solver, attention to detail, flexible
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, Texas, Plano
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.