Contract RecruiterPrimary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 01/16/2020
Job Title:Contract Recruiter
US, Texas, Plano
We are seeking a talented Contract recruiter with experience in software / information technology industry. The contractor will own the full life-cycle recruitment process for designated client groups within the organization nationally. This includes sourcing, screening and managing candidates through the interview process and as the subject matter expert, provide consultative guidance and advice on recruitment best practices. In this role, you will build a trusted strategic advisor relationship with hiring managers which includes, understanding their line of business, culture and talent needs.
Note: Minimum contract period 3 months
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
- Solid full life cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment (agency or corporate).
- Experience recruiting a variety of positions simultaneously.
- Candidate sourcing experience, utilizing both traditional and creative channels.
- Demonstrated experience employing behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Strong business acumen and ability to quickly learn about different business environments by asking the right questions.
- Experience utilizing applicant tracking systems, updating records and information ensuring system integrity and accuracy of data.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage various recruitment projects simultaneously.
- Consultative mindset and ability to anticipate client needs.
- Must be able to work in an agile, continuously changing environment.
- Demonstrated organizational skills; able to prioritize and manage time effectively with minimal supervision.
- Able to successfully interact with all levels of an organization while building rapport and trust.
- Ability to be an effective team member and, as needed, handle project leadership responsibility.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal).
About The Role
- Develop and lead targeted recruitment strategies for qualified candidates via applicant review, direct sourcing, referrals, social media, networking, professional communities, etc.
- Effectively evaluate candidate qualifications by conducting thorough interviews.
- Manage the interviewing and selection process from start to finish.
- Successfully communicate each candidate's experience and qualifications for the opportunity and advise the hiring manager on candidate background, expertise and career potential.
- Communicate regularly with hiring managers, HR and other stakeholders with recruiting updates and escalation of issues in a timely manner.
- Manage and negotiate both the selection and offer process including but not limited to, candidate compensation, benefits, relocation and pre-close of the candidate.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience and set the pace as a McAfee ambassador.
- Create, track, and finalize appropriate paperwork, including requisitions, offer and decline letters, etc.
- Track applicant flow and maintain the applicant database.
- Monitor time-to-fill, candidate sourcing, and other metrics.
- Increase candidate generation through job fairs, Internet recruiting, network groups, and other means.
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.