Contract Talent SourcerPrimary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 01/16/2020
Job Title:Contract Talent Sourcer
US, Texas, Plano
We’re looking for a sharp, creative and organized Contract Talent Sourcer to uncover and attract top talent for McAfee. As a member of the TA team, you will closely collaborate with recruiters to identify passive talent through the use of strategic sourcing methodologies and out of the box ideas, and provide research and actionable insights to fuel our searches. The ideal candidate has proven experience applying creative sourcing techniques and doesn’t back down from any “hard to fill” challenge. This is a Contract role based in our office in Plano.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About The Role:
- Partner with recruiters to identify and qualify passive talent for opportunities at McAfee.
- Conduct research and strategic sourcing strategies that drive sufficient volume of quality candidates.
- Establish and maintain a pipeline/network of contacts for sourcing activity, nurturing and referrals.
- Proactively search for candidates using various technologies and tools (Boolean search, LinkedIn Recruiter, user groups, meet ups, networking, referrals).
- Conduct initial screening of candidates and assist them through the recruitment process.
- Maintain thorough and accurate documentation in the ATS.
- Prepare and place external postings on appropriate search engines as needed.
- Experience in search or corporate environments.
- Proven track record of successfully identifying exceptional talent.
- Knowledge of sourcing and mining techniques within the recruiting space.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, recruiting coordinators, and candidates.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong drive and commitment to achieving goals.
- Previous experience with Workday or a similar ATS.
- Flexibility and creativity in sourcing efforts/approach.
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.