Customer Success Manager – Public SectorPrimary Location US, Texas, Plano Additional Location(s) Remote United States Date posted 05/03/2021
Job Title:Customer Success Manager – Public Sector
Role Overview:Our Customer Success Managers (CSM) drive customer loyalty and adoption of McAfee Solutions. You will be a consultant with enterprise customer employees across the spectrum of system administrators to Chief Security Officers (CSO). The CSM promotes the value of McAfee solutions and services that inspires the use of McAfee solutions, services, educational offerings and premium support. You will be remote based supporting several large Federal/Public Sector accounts. Approximately 20-25% travel is anticipated, once travel has resumed. You will join a team of 40+ Support Account Managers and Customer Success Managers, responsible for post sales support, and report to the Manager of Customer Success. This is a remote position.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- You will be considered the lead customer liaison for a strategic, top-revenue account, and will host meetings with representatives of the strategic account.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer partners and executive sponsors to fully understand customer's strategy, technical environment and measurements for success
- Oversee all post-sales activity to create recognizable value for McAfee's customer. You will demonstrate product knowledge, plan and execute on the Customer Success Plan (CSP) to ensure broad adoption of McAfee solutions and usage of Services
- Lead account reviews with clients to ensure effective usage of McAfee technologies and maintain communication on updates / new features
- Anticipate and monitor at-risk accounts and ensure concerns are managed
- Ensure smooth client experience as they work with multiple McAfee roles
- Be the customer's voice and provide feedback to our teams on how we can better serve our customers
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan
- You will manage internal projects, such as creating internal training curricula and schedules, presenting across lines of businesses, identifying and driving productivity improvement opportunities, coordinating, preparing and qualifying McAfee team members for customer meetings and performing employee mentoring.
- You will bring demonstrated experience in B2B sales, support/service delivery, or customer success management with large corporate/enterprise accounts, post-sales support within the cyber industry would be a significant plus
- You have experience successfully managing to a customer scorecard including NPS scores, customer satisfaction ratings, and contribute to solid renewal revenue being secured
- You build valuable and outcome-based relationships and proactively identify customer needs and address them quickly
- Experience deploying technology or support services with large enterprise or global customers and the desire for learning and growth
- A PMP certification is desirable
- You will bring 7+ years' experience in B2B technical sales, support delivery, or customer success management, assisting large multi-site Federal/Public Sector accounts. You will have sales support within the cyber industry
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.