Customer Success ManagerPrimary Location Plano, Texas Additional Locations Date posted 09/11/2018
Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for driving customer loyalty, adoption and implementation of McAfee Solutions. The CSM is also responsible for driving the resolution of the customer’s problem(s) and getting them out of a critical state. The CSM must be comfortable consulting with enterprise customer employees across the spectrum of system administrators to Chief Security Officers (CSO). The CSM must be able to articulate the value of McAfee solutions and services that inspires the adoption of McAfee solutions, services, educational offerings and premium support.
The Customer Service Manager (CSM) is the customer’s navigational guide through each phase of the customer life cycle. From onboarding to renewal. Listening to the customer security priorities enables the CSM to provide information about best practices, security strategies, and recommendations that ensure success is measured by the customer priorities, perspective and outcome.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) works with internal contacts to provide a high touch experience by coordinating activities among teams that include:
- Account teams (sales)
- Education Services
- Professional Services
- Technical Support
- Incident Response
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the customer’s managers and executive sponsors.
- Coordinate McAfee professional services, training, incident response, and support activities as well as the Customer stakeholders and project managers to ensure the successful implementation of McAfee solutions and services.
- Drive customer retention and adoption rates by conducting regular meetings with customers to review open issues, level of customer satisfaction (net promoter score), or lack thereof.
- Work pro-actively with customers to reduce risks and maximize their security investment.
- Work closely with the customer(s) and internal resources to rapidly resolve customer issues.
- During critical incidents, the CSM will travel on site to ensure clear and crisp communication with the customer and among the McAfee teams engaged in analysis or remediation.
- Cope with unstable, steady project environment change while still delivering high quality results on time
- Manage dynamic and evolving environments and situations while still delivering high quality results on time
- Visit customers to build relationships, understand the customer's business and the impact of the issues to better understand customer priorities and necessities and relay that back to the McAfee organization
- The ability to explain technical subjects to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Create and distribute reports, action plans and communications necessary to keep project teams informed and progressing
- Experience as a Customer Success Manager is a major plus
- A proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment and ever-changing industry.
- Program/Project Management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Ability to manage customer expectations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Possess active listening skills
- Conflict management experience
- Experience managing through technology disruptions, background in security (malware, social engineering, etc.) preferred
- Experience with technical product deployment and/or support: McAfee Products beneficial
- Knowledge of computer networks and operating systems recommended.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is highly preferred, but not mandatory.
- Comp TIA Security+ or CISSP certifications are a plus
- Experience with McAfee solutions is preferred, but not mandatory.
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, Texas, Plano
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.