Digital Marketing SpecialistPrimary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 08/13/2019
Job Title:Digital Marketing Specialist
US, Texas, Plano
The Digital Marketing Specialist (B2B) will be responsible working with McAfee's Digital Media team and cross-functional teams to drive optimization and growth across our organic and paid programs.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role:
- You will work directly with our social, search, and paid teams to drive key business metrics
- You will assist in developing and posting social and blog content
- You will assist in digital media campaign performance reporting
- You will work with cross functional teams to assist with our webinar and podcast programs
- You will stay up-to-date with latest digital marketing trends
- You have 3 - 5 years of experience in a high-tech B2B digital marketing role
- You have a proven track record of success in digital marketing and optimizing for conversion
- You take initiative and are efficient at working with cross functional teams
- You are knowledgeable with SEO best practices, social platforms, and digital marketing tools
- You have a positive attitude, attention to detail, and put the customer first
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Shift 1 (United States of America)