Digital Media StrategistPrimary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 02/13/2020
Job Title:Digital Media Strategist
US, Texas, Plano
At McAfee, we have an exciting opportunity for a talented and highly-motivated Digital Marketing Strategist to support our People Success (HR) team.
The successful candidate is a leader with strong experience and expertise running successful lead generation marketing campaigns, and a team player, who enjoys creating strategic, impactful social campaigns and rolling up their sleeves to dig in and get the job done.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About The Role:
- Oversee and manage digital media strategy and execution on channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook
- Lead McAfee’s Employer Brand lead-gen marketing campaigns with a focus on persona-based marketing
- Run “always-on” lead-gen campaigns to drive job applications
- Implement owned and (at times) paid social media campaigns from ideation through to execution and performance management
- Create and manage a content curation program that leverages ‘stringers’ or ‘content creators’
- Develop creative assets for social media (e.g., social cards, thumbnails, infographics, ads, GIFs, etc.)
- Manage McAfee’s online recruitment properties and presence (careers site, blog, Glassdoor, LinkedIn Life etc.)
- Work with team member in India to create insightful analytics reports complete with meaningful actions and recommendations
- Curate content from McAfee internal and external channels for use on social media and as part of lead-gen campaigns
- Create content in the McAfee voice with excellent knowledge in communications principles and strong attention to detail
- A corporate or agency background
- Track record in creating, managing and reporting on a cross-platform content strategy – spanning LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and more
- Expert in various audience and platform types and best practices in social to optimize engagement and traffic
- Experienced in scheduling and optimization tools such as Buffer and Hootsuite
- Teamwork-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing and evolving
- Excellent written and editorial skills - proficiency in AP style and short-form copy
- Adept and comfortable in editing software such as Photoshop or InDesign
- Proficient in running LinkedIn lead-generation campaigns
- Familiarity with SEO
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.