Digital Marketing StrategistPrimary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 11/08/2019
Job Title:Digital Marketing Strategist
US, Texas, Plano
At McAfee, we have an exciting opportunity for a talented and highly-motivated Digital Marketing Strategist to support our People Success (HR) team. In this role, you would be responsible for developing and executing McAfee’s high potential programs as well as for enriching the diverse employee experience through key programs and initiatives.
The successful candidate is a leader with strong experience and expertise running successful lead generation marketing campaigns, and a team player, who enjoys creating strategic, impactful social campaigns and rolling up their sleeves to dig in and get the job done.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About The Role:
- Manage McAfee’s EVP lead-gen marketing campaigns.
- Create and lead persona-based marketing campaigns.
- Run “always-on” lead-gen campaigns to drive job applications.
- Set up and manage a content curation program that leverages ‘stringers’ globally.
- Have oversight and responsibility for McAfee’s owned, earned and paid campaigns from ideation through to execution and performance management.
- Collaborate with analytics teams to ensure accurate reporting of social channels.
- Create content in the McAfee voice with excellent knowledge in communications principles and strong attention to detail.
- 7 years plus of experience in social media, digital marketing or an equivalent mix corporate or agency background
- Track record in nurturing campaigns and content marketing with proven results
- Teamwork-oriented, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing and evolving.
- Excellent written and editorial skills - proficient in AP style and short-form copy.
- Proficient in editing software such as Photoshop or Illustrator or similar.
- SEO expertise.
- Proficient in running LinkedIn lead-generation campaigns.
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.