Digital Marketing StrategistPrimary Location US, Texas, Plano Additional Location(s) Remote United States Date posted 09/26/2021
Job Title:Digital Marketing Specialist
Role Overview:What We’re Looking For
• A talented and highly motivated digital media strategist to support our People Success (HR) and recruitment team.
• A leader with strong experience and expertise in running successful lead generation marketing campaigns.
• A team player who enjoys creating strategic, impactful digital campaigns and rolling up their sleeves to dig in and get the job done.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee and manage digital and social media strategy and execution on channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Lead McAfee’s Employer Brand lead-gen marketing campaigns with a focus on persona-based marketing.
- Run “always-on” lead-gen campaigns to drive job applications.
- Implement owned and (at times) paid social media campaigns from ideation through to execution and performance management.
- Create and manage a content curation program that leverages ‘content creators’ globally.
- Develop creative assets for social media (e.g., social cards, thumbnails, infographics, ads, GIFs, etc.)
- Oversee McAfee’s online recruitment properties and presence (careers site, blog, Glassdoor, LinkedIn Life etc.)
- Work with team member in India to create insightful analytics reports complete with meaningful actions and recommendations.
- Curate content from McAfee internal and external channels for use on social media and as part of lead-gen campaigns.
- Create content in the McAfee voice with excellent knowledge in communications principles and strong attention to detail.
Who You Are:
- Five to seven years of experience in digital marketing, social media or an equivalent mix.
- Track record in creating, managing and reporting on a cross-platform content strategy – spanning LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and more.
- Expert in various audience and platform types and best practices in social to optimize engagement and traffic.
- Experienced in scheduling and optimization tools.
- Teamwork-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing and evolving.
- Excellent written and editorial skills - proficiency in AP style and short-form copy.
- Proficient in running LinkedIn lead-generation campaigns.
- Familiarity with SEO and SEM.
Want to learn more about what it’s like to work at McAfee? Check out some of our videos below:
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.For Colorado Residents the starting salary for this position is $77,000.00