Financial Specialist: Consumer Deal DeskPrimary Location US, Texas, Plano Additional Location(s) Remote United States Date posted 03/03/2021
Job Title:Financial Specialist: Consumer Deal Desk
Role Overview:The Consumer Finance team is looking for an accomplished, Finance professional who is prepared to make a difference. You will partner with business leaders to influence and improve our consumer opportunities and partnerships. We are looking for candidates who enjoy a dynamic environment, influencing business partners, and have a passion for financial analysis.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
The Consumer Finance team is looking for an experienced professional with a full understanding of deal modeling, contract analysis, financial analysis and P&L management consistent with high levels of experience and education. You will be asked to:
- Conduct activities with broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in finance
- Develop working knowledge of the software and security industry
- Understand primary processes and purpose of the departments that they support and can place issues in context of organizational and functional goals
- Understand customer needs and can design and apply appropriate solutions
- Lead projects of limited scope and provide deep expertise and advice
- Contribute to the development of new techniques and plans within area of expertise
- Decision Support - Work with senior leaders and their teams to shape operational and financial metrics for their business
- Deal Modeling - Design financial models including bookings, revenue, expense and headcount that can be used by management for decision-making and strategic planning
- Funnel Analysis- Understand intricate business Go-to-Market funnel metrics including conversion, retention, churn, Average Selling Price, Average Revenue Per Customer.
- Contract Analysis- Partner with cross functional groups to implement and review contracts to ensure they are aligned with approved commercial terms
- Perform ad hoc analysis and financial modeling including analysis and commentary on trends and drill down on problem or opportunity areas
- Manage expenses and headcount (plan, forecast, and actuals) for department leaders to ensure financial controls and monthly accuracy. Provide clients with council and analysis to support departmental and financial goals
- 5+ years of work experience modeling/business analysis/budgeting and forecasting
- High Proficiency with excel (can perform complex functions) and Microsoft tools/ experience with Hyperion, Saleforce, MDF Online, and SAP a plus
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting; MBA a plus
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.For Colorado Residents the starting salary for this position is $77,000.00