High Potential & Diversity Program ManagerPrimary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 11/01/2019
Job Title:High Potential & Diversity Program Manager
US, Texas, Plano
At McAfee, we have an exciting opportunity for a learning & development program lead who will be responsible for developing and executing McAfee’s high potential program as well as enriching the diverse employee experience through programs.
The successful candidate will need to have extensive experience utilizing multiple approaches to developing employees, being comfortable and confident interacting with leadership, and exhibit operational excellence.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role:
- With an innovative approach, design, launch and manage the high potential program within McAfee
- Enrich the diverse employee experience through developing inclusive programs and offerings
- Tracks development of high potential employees across the company
- Builds a strong and diverse talent pipeline of high potentials for critical roles within the organization and assists talent in realizing career aspirations.
- Develops written communication & training materials, visual aids, and reference materials for programs
- Reviews, evaluates, and modifies existing and proposed programs. Recommends appropriate changes.
- 5-7+ years of experience in talent and employee development programs in a global organization.
- Previous experience in developing, implementing and managing high potential programs across all levels of a global organization required
- Ability to handle multiple projects or tasks while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines in an ever changing fast paced environment with high level of attention to detail.
- Experience with talent assessments, coaching, development and project management required
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills with the ability to present views and data in a compelling matter.
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, results oriented, passion about program development and management and is strategically adept
- High integrity, excellent judgement — you’ll have access to sensitive information and must treat it appropriately
- Highly collaborative — you recognize the value of bringing people along
- Intellectual curiosity — you're eager to learn new concepts; you're willing to admit you don’t know certain things, will ask for help, roll up your sleeves, and learn
- Self-aware — you aren't complacent when it comes to personal growth; you’re receptive to feedback and eager to grow despite one's seniority
- Sense of ownership — you have a mentality of “the buck stops with me” and always ask “what did I contribute to this situation?”
- Low ego — you shouldn’t be prone to thinking that a job is too small
- Brave, adaptable, calm under pressure — you’re unafraid to operate in high-pressure, chaotic situations
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.