Inside Sales InternPrimary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 01/13/2020
Job Title:Inside Sales Intern
US, Texas, Plano
The Sales Intern will gain experience from helping the team with converting opportunities into revenue. As an intern, you will work with the Sales Team with lead development life-cycle, activity tracking assisting with improving the process of the sales funnel.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role
The Inside Sales Intern will be working with the Business Development Representatives (BDR) and Inside Sales Reps documenting qualified leads, research on prospecting leads, scheduling lead meetings with Inside Sales Reps and assessing our sales funnel process to suggest ways to improve. Details of the position include:
- Prospecting leads on social media and research
- Building rapport with contacts to create Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) for McAfee sales teams
- Leveraging buyer personas and buying process maps in order to align with the buyer’s perspective
- Learning about McAfee product offerings enabling you to create interest and educate prospects
- Engaging appropriate stage resources (i.e. ISR, Sales Engineers, etc.) to move the prospect through buying stages
- Validating and researching inbound leads
- Nurturing leads for existing customers and new logo accounts
- Engaging in one-on-one digital conversations, texting, e-mail, phone calls, LinkedIn and other mediums to qualify leads
- Scheduling meetings between leads and Inside Sales Reps
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program, preferably Business or Sales related
- Graduating between December 2020 and August 2021
- Classes in professional sales are highly preferred
- Professional experience interacting with customers
- Energetic, personable, resilient and responsive
- Willingness to learn technology and be able to educate our prospects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of business economics of sales and researching for leads
- Attention to detail, a commitment to quality, results driven and customer focused
- Authorized to work in the US without restrictions
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Student / Intern