Inside Sales Rep - (Named Accounts)Primary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 10/08/2019
Job Title:Inside Sales Rep - (Named Accounts)
US, Texas, Plano
The Inside Sales team at McAfee is the fastest growing part of our sales force and is acknowledged as the proving ground for top sales talent in the company, having promoted over 40% of their team last year, while the average rep exceeded their quota! Our team is in a high growth mode and seeking results driven, self-starters with a consultative sales nature and who want to grow their sales career in the hottest market – security software. Come check us out!
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- The McAfee Inside Sales Professional is expected to understand the overall business objectives and GTM strategy of the McAfee sales organization, and can articulate the McAfee value proposition to the customer.
- Account Management / Territory Management – Within a defined geography, hunt for net-new logo opportunities while actively farming within existing accounts – solution renewals and up-selling.
- Leveraging pre-qualified leads, maintain high call volume (45 calls per day) and generate a minimum of 2 prospects per quarter.
- Develop relationships with key decision makers, understand and respond to customer needs, track and report on account activity.
- Work daily with channel partners to help close business
- Customer Service Excellence – as a critical conduit for your accounts, you own the deal from cradle to grave which means managing issues with the deal, service problems that may arise post-sale, always be available for customer’s questions, follow defined procedures to solve customer problems and maintain a pleasant and professional image within your defined territory and accounts.
- Product Knowledge – Thru constant learning and solutions enablement training, always increase your understanding of McAfee's full product and services suite of offerings.
- Sales Team Support - continuously share information with team and manager, works with other departments including channel, follow company policies and values, and is able to balance short and long term goals
- The individual should have 2+ years professional experience in high technology sales and product or business development. Security Software industry experience is an absolute plus.
- Proven time management, account management and territory management skills, as well as excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
- Candidates must be committed to creating new business opportunities.
- Proven track record of success (consistently achieve/overachieve quota)
- Should be self-motivated, persistent and be able to drive for success to deliver above sales goals
- Strong presentation skills both internally and externally
- Ability to learn quickly and think analytically
- Should have direct experience managing and owning individual pipeline of opportunities, closed/won revenue in line with assigned metrics and targets
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.