Inside Sales RepPrimary Location Plano, Texas Additional Locations Date posted 02/05/2019
Job Title: Inside Sales Rep
Location: Plano, TX
The North American inside sales team at McAfee is the fastest growing part of our sales force and is acknowledged as the proving ground for the top sales talent in the company, having promoted over 40% of their team last year, while the average rep exceeded their quota! Our team is in a high growth mode and seeking results driven, self-starters with a consultative sales nature and belief and who truly want to enable the growth of their sales career in one hottest market sectors – security software. McAfee is the world’s most successful pure-play security company. Come check us out!
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
About the Role:
- The McAfee Inside Sales Professional is expected to understand the overall business objectives and GTM strategy of the McAfee sales organization, and can articulate the McAfee value proposition to the customer.
- Account Management / Territory Management – Within a defined geography, hunt for net-new logo opportunities while actively farming within existing accounts – solution renewals and up-selling.
- Leveraging pre-qualified leads, maintain high call volume (45 calls per day) and generate a minimum of 2 prospects per quarter.
- Develop relationships with key decision makers, understand and respond to customer needs, track and report on account activity.
- Work daily with channel partners to help close business
- Customer Service Excellence – as a critical conduit for your accounts, you own the deal from cradle to grave which means managing issues with the deal, service problems that may arise post-sale, always be available for customer’s questions, follow defined procedures to solve customer problems and maintain a pleasant and professional image within your defined territory and accounts.
- Product Knowledge – Thru constant learning and solutions enablement training, always increase your understanding of McAfee's full product and services suite of offerings.
- Sales Team Support - continuously share information with team and manager, works with other departments including channel, follow company policies and values, and is able to balance short and long term goals
- Should have 2+ years professional experience in high technology sales and product or business development. Security Software industry experience is an absolute plus.
- Proven time management, account management and territory management skills, as well as excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
- Candidates must be committed to creating new business opportunities.
- Proven track record of success (consistently achieve/overachieve quota)
- Should be self-motivated, persistent and be able to drive for success to deliver above sales goals
- Strong presentation skills both internally and externally
- Ability to learn quickly and think analytically
- Prior direct experience managing and owning individual pipeline of opportunities, closed/won revenue in line with assigned metrics and targets
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, results oriented, and passionate about Sales
- Communication and Influence — you are able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing. You also adjust your communication style/language to fit the appropriate audience.
- Decision Making & Judgement — you recognize problems and respond. You seek input from others and address root causes and not just symptoms.
- Initiative — you have a mentality of tackling problems and take independent action. You are hungry for new responsibilities and act on opportunities.
- Integrity & Ethics — you live out our McAfee values in everything that you do
- Personal Organization – you are an organized person and have defined time management and organizational strategies that work for you.
- Results Focused – you like a challenge. You set challenging goals and are able to target and achieve results.
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work. Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee. Perks include:
- Pension / Retirement Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Support for Community Involvement
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, Texas, Plano
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.