Inside Sales Representative (OEM)Primary Location Plano, Texas Additional Locations Date posted 10/11/2018
OEM Inside Sales Rep in Plano, TX
The OEM Inside Sales Professional will be responsible for driving the growth of B2B OEM business throughout the US region with both direct Partner engagements and indirectly via our VAD Partners. The emphasis of this position is the development and growth of the embedded security business. Main emphasis is on identification, recruitment and closing of new design wins with both embedded / device and cloud companies in the following arenas: Medical, Industrial, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Networking, Retail (ATM/POS), Office Automation and Military Aerospace. Our team is in a high growth mode and seeking results driven, self-starters with a consultative sales nature and belief and who truly want to enable the growth of their sales career in one hottest market sectors – security software. McAfee is the world’s most successful pure-play security company. Come check us out!
- The McAfee Inside Sales Professional is expected to understand the overall business objectives and GTM strategy of the McAfee sales organization, and can articulate the McAfee value proposition to the customer.
- The individual will need to coordinate with local McAfee field operations and leverage OEM global team for best practices.
- Reporting to North America OEM business management, he/she will need to ensure proper communication at global and regional level.
- This person will be creative thinker who knows how to determine a customer's needs and put together a win-win proposal and carry it through to contract execution.
- Seeking and adding new accounts that will enhance McAfee's standing and bottom line
- Seeking and bringing new product / market opportunities via OEM Partners
- Handling a multi-million dollar quota
- Representing the B2B OEM team in their working with other McAfee groups
- Maintaining and growing an existing account base by developing and implementing a specific growth plan for each key account and Distribution Partner.
- Customer Service Excellence – as a critical conduit for your accounts, you own the deal from cradle to grave which means managing issues with the deal, service problems that may arise post-sale, always be available for customer’s questions,follow defined procedures to solve customer problems and maintain a pleasant and professional image within your defined territory and accounts.
- Product Knowledge – Thru constant learning and solutions enablement training, always increase your understanding of McAfee's full product and services suite of offerings.
Required Experience/ Skills & Education:
- You must have 3-5 years OEM experience with embedded technology to device OEM companies. Software and security related sales experience is a plus.
- Experience of working to revenue targets and someone who has negotiated and closed deals over $1M, and have a proven track record of success with exceeding quota/plan.
- A self-starter who engages management up to C level within a client base to enhance political alignment.
- Competent and experienced in the application of Target Account Selling methodology or other Sales/Business methodologies.
- Understands the market issues and trends affecting business and use of IT.
- Software background. Security sector experience is desirable.
- Must be computer literate with email, Internet, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Excellent presentation skills – both internally & externally.
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Shift 1 (United States of America)
HQD1 - US - Plano TX
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.