IT Support SpecialistPrimary Location Plano, Texas Additional Locations Date posted 04/17/2019
The ideal person will have experience with most of the following:
- Windows 10, OSX, Mobile Devices (Android, iOS)
- Experience in a helpdesk ticketing environment, ideally in Service Now
- Exposure to ITIL Policies and Procedures, specifically Incident, Request, Knowledge and Problem Management.
- Office 365 Administration
- Office 365 Applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Basic understanding of Networking and Voice technologies and the ability to troubleshoot.
- Excellent customer service experience
- Enthusiastic and a 'can-do' attitude.
- Administering Security Products Solutions for Clients
- The ability to troubleshoot Laptop Hardware Issues.
- The ability to work with vendors, specifically Laptops, Printers, Mobility and Audio Visual.
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated and results oriented.
- High integrity and excellent judgement.
- Highly collaborative
- Intellectual curiosity — you're eager to learn new concepts; you're willing to admit you don’t know certain things, will ask for help, roll up your sleeves, and learn
- Sense of ownership — you have a mentality of “the buck stops with me” and always ask “what did I contribute to this situation?”
- Low ego — you shouldn’t be prone to thinking that a job is too small
- Brave, adaptable, calm under pressure — you’re unafraid to operate in high-pressure, chaotic situations
Shift 1 (United States of America)
HQD1 - US - Plano TX
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.