Manager, Customer Success GroupPrimary Location US, Texas, Plano Additional Location(s) Remote United States Date posted 03/04/2021
Job Title:Manager, Customer Success Group
Role Overview:The CSG (Customer Success Group) Manager manages Support Account Managers (SAMs) and Customer Success Managers (CSMs) delivering McAfee's premium services in their designated region. The Manager will work with customer leadership and of McAfee's internal functions - from Sales to Engineering - to promote and provide the value of the McAfee premium service offerings. The Manager will carry overall responsibility for measures of customer loyalty, adoption and implementation of McAfee Solutions for Premium service customers. You will be an escalation point for customers and team members. You will communicate and consult with executives - Chief Security Officers (CSO), Chief Technology Officers (CTO). You will oversee team readiness and delivery of outcome-based results to show services value to customers. The Manager will provide regular updates to McAfee Executive sponsors on achievement of customer goals. You will report to the Sr. Director, Customer Success Group.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- Responsibility for success of customers managed by SAMs/CSMs in your team.
- Manage team of SAMs/CSMs in the assigned region.
- Set quarterly goals and perform team appraisals twice a year. Manage staffing, hiring and termination.
- Increase base of McAfee success offerings by working with internal Account teams.
- Accountable and responsible for Customer Satisfaction. Review and monitor Service Levels.
- Evaluate market opportunities, identify customer needs and value proposition.
- Establish and sustain close engagement with sales and service delivery.
- Participate in strategic and tactical sales with the Professional Services and Account Management teams.
- Provide overall management and escalation of important issues from customers.
- Coordinate team efforts to achieve fast, technical and high-quality responses to customers.
- Your background includes 3+ years of experience managing a team including experience in a software technical support or customer service experience in a commercial software environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Customer Services principles and practical application of those principles with the ability to apply them to numerous groups with multiple products and diverse languages.
- Experience building valuable and outcome-based relationships with a diverse customer account base.
- Experience explaining technical subjects to non-technical end-user personnel in an Enterprise environment.
- Experienced Service delivery manager with high renewal rate for customers.
- Experience with Security issues and Products solutions and implementations.
- Experience with McAfee solutions is a bonus, but not mandatory.
- Comp TIA Security+ or CISSP certifications is bonus.
- Business travel when safe to do so.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.For Colorado Residents the starting salary for this position is $106,000.00