Manager, Equity AdministrationPrimary Location US, Texas, Plano Date posted 12/17/2020
Job Title:Manager, Equity Administration
US, Texas, Plano
Role Overview:McAfee has returned to the public markets and is looking for a Equity Administration Manager who will oversee our equity plans. You will be an important partner to our Human Resources, Tax, Legal and Accounting teams, while doing so in an international environment and with a recognized household, name-brand company.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
McAfee has returned to the public markets and is looking for a Equity Administration Manager who will oversee our equity plans. You will be an important partner to our Human Resources, Tax, Legal and Accounting teams, while doing so in an international environment and with a recognized household, name-brand company.
We are looking for an innovative problem solver with a strong mind for efficiency, technology, and controls. You are prepared to grow, learn, evolve quickly, and to conquer new challenges daily.
This role is based in Plano, Texas, but will be remote in the immediate term.
- Process all new equity awards, option exercises, terminations, cancelations, repurchases, and modifications.
- You will maintain database integrity and ensure accurate record keeping of all equity data, including online grant agreements for over 30 countries.
- You will develop documentation of equity-related processes for external audits and Sarbanes Oxley testing and compliance.
- You will manage Shareworks by Morgan Stanley equity platform to ensure all transactions are processed.
- Ensure plan compliance and accurate financial reporting related to equity compensation matters.
- Provide excellent customer service to equity participants at all levels of the organization.
- Partner with Human Resources, Legal, Tax, Accounting and Payroll on compliance, tax reporting, and regulatory requirements such as SEC Form 4 filings.
- Help us scale the stock administration function, such as enhancing existing manual processes and automating processes.
- Partake in special projects and complete ad hoc tasks.
- 5 + years of progressive stock administration experience in global equity programs.
- Experience working directly with Shareworks by Morgan Stanley or other major third-party equity software system.
- Broad experience with different equity forms such as RSU, PSU, stock option, and ESPP.
- Interpersonal skills with proven ability to build and maintain internal / external relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (preferred).
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) a plus.
- Proficiency in financial systems and strong business acumen.
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize task and meet strict reporting deadlines.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.