Marketing Platform Operations AnalystPrimary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 01/16/2020
Job Title:Marketing Platform Operations Analyst
US, Texas, Plano
The Marketing Platform Operations Analyst is a technically focused role. The Marketing Platform Operations Analyst possesses the expert level knowledge of enterprise level email automation solutions with the ability to make recommendations on how to best design campaigns, targets, data and workflows leveraging multiple products via the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform. The Marketing Platform Operations Analyst will be the conduit between the Marketing Operations Team and internal teams including Product Management, Business stakeholders and Engineering. Working in coordination with Product Management in support strategic email operations goals, the Marketing Platform Operations Analyst will incorporate digital marketing tactics and utilizing marketing automation technology.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- This role is technically focused
- Subject Matter level knowledge of Adobe Campaign Standard capabilities including:
- Typology rules
- SMS capabilities
- Data workflows
- Subject Matter level knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager
- Subject Matter Expert for the back end process – produces and helps users understand platform capabilities
- Fully understands the solution to implement an email campaign leveraging Adobe Experience Cloud Platform including data, campaign and personalization
- Provides recommendations to the Email Operations Team on implementation optimization
- Works closely with Product Management and Engineering in providing feedback on functionality gaps; influencing future iterations of the Marketing tool stack
- Knows and understands the roadmap for Adobe Campaign Standard and how new features would modify and influence the email operations team process model
- Designs documentation for campaign development projects and enhancements
- You are Tech savvy, are passionate about finding new ways to solve problems and know a lot about email operations, email marketing and best practices
- Previous experience working on large scale/enterprise level email operations platforms from a technical perspective
- Expert in Marketing Automation
- Possess stellar problem solving skills
- You seek out opportunities to learn and aren’t afraid to ask questions
- You are the driver and take accountability
- Can articulate business value gained from technology solutions, whether in presentations or proposals
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.