Marketing Specialist ConsumerPrimary Location US, Texas, Plano Additional Location(s) Spain, Madrid Date posted 03/18/2021
Job Title:Marketing Specialist Consumer
Role Overview:The Marketing Specialist will focus on the consumer paid audience to reveal insights that lead to strategy creation and execution of 7+ campaigns at a time. You have distinguished strategic planning experience and ecommerce. You will report to the Manager of Retention Marketing. You will report to the Manager of Retention Marketing.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- You will work with worldwide teams to build and launch campaigns across marketing communications
- You will use strategic planning experience to support testing (e.g. ideation, briefing, asset creation, deployment, analysis, and continued optimization)
- You will apply customer insights to identify opportunities for product engagement and implement
- You will stay informed on evolving consumer behaviors, needs, and customer experience trends
- You have 5+ years of marketing or advertising experience; agency-side preferred, with strategic planning and consumer strategy experience
- You have experience driving numerous projects and improving engagement through marketing campaigns
- You have notable experience with customer obsession, testing process, digital marketing execution, web analytics, conversion funnel optimization, qualitative and quantitative research
- You have experience with brand value demonstration, brand marketing and testing process
- You have the skills to develop important relationships and create support across departments to motivate teams to accomplish goals
- You enjoy working with cross functional teams across creative, data science and marketing operations
- You can operate with a high degree of autonomy
- You have experience working across multiple languages and cultures
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.