McAfee Channel Operations InternPrimary Location Plano, Texas Additional Locations Date posted 02/05/2019
McAfee is the world’s largest dedicated security technology company. McAfee delivers proactive and proven solutions and services that secure systems and networks around the world, allowing users to browse and shop the web securely. With our unmatched security expertise and commitment to innovation, McAfee helps home users, businesses, the public sector and service providers to comply with regulations, protect data, prevent disruptions, identify vulnerabilities, and continuously monitor and improve their security. Our products are unique in how they work together to make security affordable and manageable. These days, the threats are tougher, and the perpetrators are trickier. As we have for more than 20 years, McAfee delivers superior protection that is trusted by millions of people.
- Identify project milestones & goals, and manage the project deliverables to ensure timely delivery
- Oversee selected programs managing all quarterly cycles
- Analyze and consolidate data points from different areas to create Reports/ Dashboards
- Establish new processes and optimize existing processes
- Report on performance dashboards, spend reports, budget utilization and supporting analysis
- Resolve issues of special case circumstances and exceptions
- Oversee the MDF and Partner portals, resolving issues and continuously improving the user experiences
- Automate manual processes related to these programs in an effort to make the programs run in a more streamlined fashion
- Establish and refine program policies and terms
- Ensure adherence to program policies and guidelines
- Manage exceptions relating to program policies
- Communicate with all program stakeholders and users to ensure awareness of program rules, changes, improvements, etc.
- Manage vendor deliverables and system enhancements within a specified time frame
- Developing system requirements to support program use, program processes, and program automation
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SharePoint, O365, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, Microsoft Power BI
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Quick learner who proactively owns the role
- Excellent time management skills
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE INTERNSHIP:
This is a full-time, internship based in Plano, TX. The internship will start in May ’19 (if possible) and wrap up around Mid-August. You will undertake a challenging project designed to blend strategic and operational work. You will be provided with a full network of individuals to ensure you have an incredible internship experience and be assigned a mentor and peer-level buddy to help you navigate through the organization. Specific projects and responsibilities will be assigned based upon your skill set.
INTERNSHIP BEGINNING: Mid-May 2019
INTERNSHIP CONCLUSION: Mid-August 2019 (dates are somewhat flexible)
- Majoring in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communication
- 3.0 GPA or better
- Eligible to work in United States without work authorization sponsorship now or anytime in the future
- You must be within one year away from graduating at the conclusion of the internship. For example, if the internship concludes in August 2019 – you should have your studies completed no later than August 2020
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for an interview, you must complete an online application on our company website.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
McAfee Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. McAfee Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, Texas, Plano
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.