McAfee Rotation Program (Sales)Primary Location Plano, Texas Additional Locations Date posted 04/22/2019
McAfee Rotation Program (MRP)
Location: Plano, TX
Start Date: July 2019
McAfee is the world’s largest dedicated security technology company. McAfee delivers proactive and proven solutions and services that secure systems and networks around the world, allowing users to browse and shop the web securely. With our unmatched security expertise and commitment to innovation, McAfee helps home users, businesses, the public sector and service providers to comply with regulations, protect data, prevent disruptions, identify vulnerabilities, and continuously monitor and improve their security. Our products are unique in how they work together to make security affordable and manageable. These days, the threats are tougher, and the perpetrators are trickier. As we have for more than 20 years, McAfee delivers superior protection that is trusted by millions of people.
About This Role
Join our team of innovative change-makers to create new technologies that protect critical infrastructures and people around the world. The McAfee Rotation Program(MRP) finds and develops high-performing individuals that consistently deliver strong results and create meaningful, business-driven relationships in an industry with an upward growth-trajectory. This program is designed to give you the opportunity to build comprehensive knowledge of cybersecurity products and services while developing your technical and business acumen, communication skills, and internal and external network. MRP consists of (4) four-month rotations in Sales Operations, Pre-Sales Engineering, Security Operations Center, and Support.
Possible Start Date: July 15th 2019 (tentative)
MRP is a competitive program for individuals with a technical background and strong interpersonal and communication skills. MRP members are creative risk-takers with diverse opinions and experiences who can deliver solution-based results working in a global team setting. With the mentorship of industry experts and senior leaders in McAfee, Rotation Program members are exposed to challenging, visible projects and programs that are critical to business. Members enjoy excellent opportunities to develop their careers and make their marks at McAfee.
During the program you will define innovative services and go to market strategies that will impact the way people and companies protect their data while building and developing dynamic relationships with many organizations within McAfee. These experiences will challenge participants’ problem-solving and time-management skills while encouraging innovation without fear. MRP provides the opportunity to make an impact on how we bring products and services to our customers and contribute to McAfee’s culture of achieving excellence with speed and agility.
- Learn high level technical concepts in a compressed timeline
- Manage the responsibilities of working on multiple projects with competing timelines
- Bring creative solutions and ideas to solve business needs
- Maintain a professional image as a representative of MRP
- Establish relationships with different departments within McAfee
- Step up to the plate to take the lead on different initiatives
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Cyber Security, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or technical field is required.
- Experience or coursework in technology, IT, or STEM.
- This program is intended for recent college graduates only. Current, full-time McAfee employees are not eligible.
- Eligible to work in United States without work authorization sponsorship now or anytime in the future
Preferred Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and a track record of extracurricular activities
- Prior business and/or marketing internship, job experience or courses, including an MBA
- The ability to communicate how technology can provide solutions to solve complex problems
- Strong strategic thinking, leadership skills and ability to influence cross-organization people or groups
- Specific technology sector-focused project experience including product development and/or product marketing program development (can include relevant course work in this area)
- A strong motivation to deliver results in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
- A passion for knowledge and proficiency with technology
- The creativity to innovate solutions to complex problems
- Strong oral/presentation and written communication skills
- Risk-taking with strong character and emotional intelligence
- Developed interpersonal and communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
McAfee Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. McAfee Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We celebrate diversity!
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, Texas, Plano
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.