Professional Services Consulting ManagerPrimary Location Plano, Texas Additional Locations Date posted 11/02/2018
The Project Delivery team provide subject matter expertise and are responsible for the coordinated deployment of all McAfee Professional Services for CASB engagements driven by customer requirements and implementation needs. Responsibilities include requirements gathering, problem identification, detailing prerequisites, dependencies, design and project oversight.
The "Manager, Project Delivery" will act in both a people management capacity and a leadership capacity ensuring efficient operation of this process driven function. The role has full autonomy over process and documentation controls and selecting, guiding, developing and coaching personnel.
- Management reporting and metrics
- Continual monitoring of efficiency and capacity management of the team to maintain quality of service.
- Team management and leadership including hiring, coaching, development and escalation.
- Creation of a productive and scalable working environment suitable for this time sensitive and deadline driven role.
- Definition and continual review and development of Engagement process playbook, documents and forms.
- Build suitable interfaces and working practices with other departments such as sales and support.
- Ensuring common working practices and system repositories for team activity and documentation for progress and data captured.
- Handling customer escalations during project.
- Requires a BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have experience managing large numbers of customer projects in a cloud centric environment.
- Must have experience of managing teams.
- Prior project management experience is preferred.
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, Texas, Plano
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.