Order Management Analyst - BilingualPrimary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 09/16/2020
Job Title:Order Management Analyst - Bilingual
US, Texas, Plano
As an Order Management Analyst reporting to the Operations Manager for the Americas, the focus of this opportunity is to effectively support the Quote to Cash function in processing customer purchase orders and quickly delivering on our commitment to our customers. You will work closely with Customers, Partners, Sales, Deal Desk, Logistics, Support, IT, Tax, Collections, and Product Management regarding customer purchase order validation and order processing, customer issue management, customer experience optimization, and process improvements for the Americas Region, including Latin America.
A successful candidate will be fully fluent in Spanish and bring 1-3 years orders management experience. The interviews for this role will be conducted in Spanish.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
As an Order Management Analyst, you will be an individual contributor as part of the order management function ensuring that we process clean, complete and accurate customer orders. You will be responsible for reviewing quotes, validating customer purchase orders, reviewing customer contracts, and processing orders into SAP. One of your main focuses will be ensuring that we process clean orders. To achieve this, the Order Management Analyst must be a creative problem solver who easily works with cross functional teams in delivering value to our customers and helping drive revenue for the company through productivity and efficiency. Some of the position's key responsibilities include:
- Supporting company policies and guidelines in processing orders to ensure customer satisfaction and accurate revenue recognition.
- Applying extensive ordering rules to order management tasks and complex orders. Ensuring orders meet requirements stated in the Quoting Handbook and Price book.
- Helping document order processing policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Proactively identifying and participating in process improvement initiatives.
- Partnering with other teams to ensure a seamless order delivery flow through the Quote to Cash process.
- Keeping the customer at the core in everything that we do.
- Ability to work extended hours during the last week of the quarter to support order processing.
- Bring demonstrated billing order operations experience, in an online order management function
- Experience working in a B2B customer service, sales operations, customer support environment
- Proficiency with SAP or other ERP application, specific to the billing/invoicing modules
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel
- Detail oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly, while maintaining SLA metric and accuracy of order
- Fully bilingual in Spanish, reading, writing, listening and talking
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.