Partner Marketing Intern (Part-Time / Fall)Primary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 08/29/2019
Job Title:Partner Marketing Intern (Part-Time / Fall)
US, Texas, Plano
McAfee is hiring a Partner Marketing Intern for Fall 2019 base in Plano, TX. Partner Marketing involves McAfee working with Telecom Clients to close, optimize and retain customers on the launching of apps with telecom companies. This Partner Marketing team pitches and launches the product apps to be used in phones as well as install router security all for protecting the telecom customers when using their service. This is a part-time (20 hours) internship based in Plano, TX start in Sept’19 (if possible) and wrap up around Mid-Dec.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role
You will work closely the head of North America (NA) Partner Marketing to create strategic programs to increase sales/activation of McAfee products. In addition, you will be provided with a full network of individuals to ensure you have an incredible internship experience and be assigned a mentor and peer-level buddy to help you navigate through the organization. Specific projects and responsibilities will be assigned based upon your skill set.
- Tracking data on the app and the conversion of sales to project forecasting customer conversion
- Analyze and consolidate data points from different areas to optimize the product on the user end
- Reviewing and analyzing the ROI budget and make sure there is justification of the budget
- Create marketing incentives with partner sales, e.g. prizes for the most sales in McAfee products
- Build a working relationship with our partner clients
- Improve our process with new ideas on how to increase activation and new channels
- Project revenue impact of marketing activities
- Communicate with all program stakeholders and users to ensure awareness, changes, improvements, etc.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communication or similar
- Graduating AFTER December 2019 with a 3.0 GPA or better
- Able to work 20 hours a week during the Fall.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Working knowledge in App Messaging Campaigns or worked at Firebase or similar is preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Quick learner who proactively owns the role
- Excellent time management skills
- Eligible to work in United States without work authorization sponsorship now or anytime in the future
- Live within a commutable distance to McAfee’s Plano, TX office.
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Student / Intern
Shift 1 (United States of America)