Partner Marketing InternPrimary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 02/12/2020
Job Title:Partner Marketing Intern
US, Texas, Plano
McAfee is hiring a Partner Marketing Intern based in Plano, TX. Partner Marketing involves McAfee working with Telecom Clients to close, optimize and retain customers on the launching of apps with telecom companies. This Partner Marketing team pitches and launches the product apps to be used in phones as well as install router security all for protecting the telecom customers when using their service. This is Summer internship based in Plano, TX start on May 26th 2020 to August 14th 2020.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role
You will work closely the head of North America (NA) Partner Marketing to create strategic programs to increase sales/activation of McAfee products. In addition, you will be provided with a full network of individuals to ensure you have an incredible internship experience and be assigned a mentor and peer-level buddy to help you navigate through the organization. Specific projects and responsibilities will be assigned based upon your skill set.
- Tracking data on the app and the conversion of sales to project forecasting customer conversion
- Analyze and consolidate data points from different areas to optimize the product on the user end
- Reviewing and analyzing the ROI budget and make sure there is justification of the budget
- Create marketing incentives with partner sales, e.g. prizes for the most sales in McAfee products
- Build a working relationship with our partner clients
- Improve our process with new ideas on how to increase activation and new channels
- Project revenue impact of marketing activities
- Communicate with all program stakeholders and users to ensure awareness, changes, improvements, etc.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communication or similar
- Graduating between December 2020 to May 2021
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Working knowledge in App Messaging Campaigns or worked at Firebase or similar is preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Quick learner who proactively owns the role
- Excellent time management skills
- Eligible to work in United States without work authorization sponsorship (no visa) now or anytime in the future
- Must be able to commute Plano, TX. Relocation assistance packages are not provided.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Student / Intern