Partner Success Manager - Global Service ProvidersPrimary Location Plano, Texas Additional Locations Date posted 02/01/2019
The Partner Success Manager (PSM) is responsible for driving Global Service Provider (GSP) loyalty, adoption and implementation of McAfee Solutions. The PSM must be comfortable consulting with GSP employees across the spectrum of system administrators to Chief Security Officers (CSO). The PSM must be able to articulate the value of McAfee solutions and services that inspires the adoption of McAfee solutions, services, educational offerings and premium support.
- You will be considered the lead liaison for strategic GSP accounts and will attend one-on-one meetings with representatives of these accounts.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand customer's business strategy, technical environment and measurements for success
- Lead and own all post-sales activity to create recognizable business value associated with the downstream services deployed and an internal McAfee technology use. You will build positive relationships, demonstrate product knowledge, plan and execute on the Partner Success Plan (PSP) to ensure broad adoption of McAfee solutions as part of the GSP’s service offerings
- Lead account reviews with GSP’s to ensure effective usage of McAfee technologies and maintain communication on updates / new features
- Anticipate and monitor at-risk downstream accounts or at risk components of the GSP services stack and ensure concerns are managed promptly and appropriately
- Ensure smooth client experience as they interface with various McAfee roles
- Be the GSP’s voice and provide feedback to internal teams on how we can better serve our customers
- Identify risks to the GSP achieving their stated business goals and work with the account/Partnering team to build a risk mitigation plan
- You will be responsible for managing internal projects, such as creating internal training curricula and schedules, presenting across lines of businesses, identifying and driving productivity improvement opportunities, coordinating, preparing and qualifying McAfee team members for customer meetings and performing employee mentoring.
- A proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment and ever changing industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and education
- You have 5 years in support/service delivery, specific to large National or Global Service Providers. Preferable experience specific to overseeing/supporting managed service/managed security service environments
- You have a strong sense of ownership with a desire for action and willingness to jump in and role-up your sleeves
- You have an enthusiastic and dedicated approach to connect customers with an understanding of their needs and ensuring they understand and realize the full value of our products and services
- You thrive in developing deep customer relationships and managing assigned accounts to result in continued revenue generation and high levels of customer satisfaction
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build and maintain highly valuable and outcome-based relationships with a diverse customer account base.
- Experience deploying technology or support services with large enterprise or global customers and the desire for continuous learning and growth
- You are enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire, influence and encourage others, in relationships with customers and peers
- You have an analytical and process-focused mindset
- Technical background or equivalent experience
Preferred Skill Sets to seek during Resume reviews:
Proven project planning (Project Management experience, Team/Project Leads) Communication Change Management Experience/ITIL Experience Sales Managers People Managers Risk Management experience
Shift 1 (United States of America)
HQD1 - US - Plano TX
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.