Process Engineer InternPrimary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 01/10/2020
Job Title:Process Engineer Intern
US, Texas, Plano
McAfee is hiring a Process Engineer Intern for the Customer Success Business Unit group. This intern will be working with the team hands-on on process improvement, documentation of process and procedures, process mapping and data analysis. This is a summer internship from May 26th 2020 to August 14th 2020 in Plano, TX.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role
The Process Engineer Intern will be working under the Customer Success Business Unit. This group works on the CRM/website system delivery and this intern will play a significant part in recommending new processes that both reduce customer effort and increase contact center efficiency.
- Assisting with end to end processes and learning about the process flows and procedural writing
- Working with multi-teams to gather data and updates to complete projects
- Working directly with the enterprise delivery team to understand the go-forward strategy, goals, and objectives to ensure proper process guiding principles and delivery
- Working directly with the business analysts to help improve system requirements that align with the new to-be processes
- Documenting processes and procedures
- Using Visio for process mapping
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, Business Administration, Supply Chain or related
- Graduating between December 2020 to May 2021
- Detail oriented especially when documenting process and procedures
- Able to make recommendations and present on process improvement and data analysis
- Working knowledge or experience with process improvement methodologies or statistical analysis
- Working knowledge or experience with data analysis
- Proficient with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint is require. Proficiency with Visio is preferred
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable presenting to our team and managers
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without restrictions (visa) now or in the future
- Able to commute to the Plano, TX office. Relocation assistance package will not be provided.
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Student / Intern