Product Manager - Endpoint SecurityPrimary Location US, Texas, Plano Date posted 04/12/2021
Job Title:Product Manager - Endpoint Security
Role Overview:The McAfee Product Management team is looking for a Product Manager with a deep domain expertise in Endpoint Security who, loves building and selling new products. You will join the McAfee team focused on paving the way for our enterprise customers to get unprecedented visibility, hunting, investigation, and orchestrated response controls from device to the cloud. You will work with the product management team driving the strategy and road-map for our endpoint products that provide deep AI investigation and response capabilities to defend our enterprise customers and their data from device to cloud. You will report to Senior Director of Product Management.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role :
- Gain an understanding of the market, technology, competitor, and customer needs.
- Lead and evolve the product strategy to adapt to changes in the market.
- Develop an understanding of the needs of enterprise IT and SecOps administrators, in areas of environment visibility, compliance monitoring, software management, configuration, and deployment.
- Work across product management and engineering teams to align on strategic goals, customer outcomes and business objectives through an agile development process.
- Drive product initiatives to improve customer Net Promoter Scores (NPS).
- Engage with marketing, operations, sales, and support to establish strategies and deliver go-to-market positioning, demos, training, and promotions.
- Be a primary interface for strategy and roadmap discussions with customers and analysts.
About You :
- Your background includes 3+ years in product management with high proficiency in agile development methods. Experience across more than one product is a bonus.
- Proficiency across all aspects of the role from engineering to marketing to finance to operations.
- Expert in threat intelligence, security operations, or endpoint security products.
- Hands-on person who enjoys making data-driven decisions and lead projects from concept through implementation.
- Experience leading products from strategy to execution.
- Able to capture, distill, and communicate complex ideas to senior management.
- Excellent management skills to balance execution demands of the role.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.