Program Manager, Strategic PartnersPrimary Location US, Texas, Plano Date posted 04/07/2021
Job Title:Program Manager, Strategic Partners
Role Overview:The Program Manager, Strategic Partners is an important part of our team supporting customer-facing strategic partners to ensure delivery of important programs that drive success and growth for the business. You will report to the Director, Strategic Programs, and partner with cross-functional teams to lead and refine strategic programs while contributing to best practices for program management operations.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- Provide program management direction and oversight for customer-facing projects to support McAfee delivery Channels – ISP/Telco, Retail, and OEM.
- Partner with cross functional teams, leading Customer-facing programs, including establishing success criteria, prioritization of activities, risk management, and collection & reporting of program progress reports.
- To work with Customer Success, Product Management, Engineering, Partner Solutions, and Program Management teams to implement best practices, improve processes, increase operational efficiency, while setting, measuring, and tracking Measurements.
- Manage risks and communication across multiple programs to all levels of leadership.
- You have 5+ years' experience leading complex Programs, including end-to-end execution, risk management, issue/conflict resolution and dependency management
- You have 5+ years' experience working with cross functional teams in technology and software development environments while delivering customer facing programs
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You have written and verbal communication skills to allow you to collaborate and be influential at all levels, including the Executive team
- You are proficient in MS Office and have experience with portfolio management tools
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.