Regional Solution ArchitectPrimary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 07/31/2019
Job Title:Regional Solution Architect
US, Texas, Plano
Regional Solution Architect.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
Description: Regional Solutions Architect (RSA) is a senior level position contributing to the Pre-Sales organization across Americas team, acting as a trusted advisor to our top Enterprise customers across the region. You will be considered as an expert in security for a vertical market or multiple security disciplines. Your approach will be consultative and business-led, sharing industry insight, credible personal experience and best practice from previous engagements. The position is not just about selling specific products. It is about advising the customer on their strategic security vision and how to maximize the value of security to achieve their business objectives then teaming with the appropriate account teams to build a successful sales and execution strategy.
- Trusted Advisor in IT Security to CxO level in our Enterprise Accounts
- Focus on specific top enterprise accounts
- Consultative approach to understanding the customers key business objectives, influencing strategy and setting an agenda with clients to make security an essential enabler for the business
- Enable business growth and ultimately the sale of multi-million dollar security solutions
- Work closely with the relevant sales teams and other Pre-Sales functions across the [specific Region] to bring the right momentum into the sales process to achieve $1M+ deals at our key clients
- Engage senior customer audience in a consultative and business-led manner in order to build a strategy or roadmap to maximize capability and build security into the DNA of the organization
- Act as a Trusted Security Advisor for a specific vertical market, based on extensive experience and prior engagements in that marketplace, developing strong executive relationships in key customer accounts across region as a result
- Maintain relevant technical/industry thought leadership in appropriate security technologies, solutions and strategies.
- Work with corporate and regional marketing to develop executive and solution focused campaigns
- Have a comprehensive grasp of the overall McAfee portfolio, and how it can be leveraged to solve customer problems within your focus vertical market
- Develop innovative and packaged solutions for your vertical, orchestrating partner, theatre and corporate resources to deliver appropriate assets; drive solutions through the market
- Through influence, material, communication, training and example behavior, foster a culture of connecting security to the business through the sales and Pre-Sales organization.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Information Technology, similar field or equivalent.
- Extensive experience working in IT security within the vertical, preferably with direct experience working in a relevant customer organization or partner
- Proven experience of positioning, architecting, demonstrating and selling complex multi-product integrated security solutions to our largest and most complex clients, leveraging a consultative solution selling approach
- At least 4 years customer facing Sales/Systems Engineering experience is preferred
- Experience in security operations, network security and Cloud security architecture is essential; Penetration Testing, Policy Development, or Content security highly desirable.
- A strong and demonstrable consultative background, preferably with direct experience working for a Consulting or Systems Integration company
- Strong personal presence and commercial acumen, and extensive experience working executive
- At least one Industry related certifications such as TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP, CISM, CCIE Security or SANS highly desirable or attainable within the first 6 months
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Shift 1 (United States of America)