Revenue IT SpecialistPrimary Location Plano, Texas Additional Locations Date posted 06/27/2018
- With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new leader who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view.
- The role of the Revenue IT Specialist is to plan, manage execution for, and finalize revenue recognition projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes taking the lead in acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Specialist will also be responsible to define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle, as well as drive appropriate communications management for programs that impact a large portion of the employee community.
This position is considered a subject matter expert from a project delivery standpoint and revenue recognition in particular. The candidate should be very comfortable presenting to groups, leading discussions or driving an agenda of meetings with stakeholders on various topics related to project delivery in various Information Technology environments. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in managing software implementation delivery projects.
The ideal candidate will be based in McAfee’s Plano site to support project management and drive project excellence into named priority projects, but may be assigned to projects from any of the IT Operations top priorities. The candidate must be highly organized and be able to manage technical projects and have experience leading multiple projects simultaneously. The primary skill of this person is project management, program management, and revenue process leadership with an attitude to champion, educate, and facilitate excellence in planning and execution.
- Must have the knowledge to utilize SAP RAR tool on a daily basis and the technical proficiency to reconfigure RAR as needed.
- Must have the ability to analyze existing business processes relevant for SAP RAR, which includes Sales Order/Contract Types, pricing procedures, item categories, billing, credit memos, debit memos, rebates, contract combination, result analysis, fulfillment is also a critical skillset.
- Must be able to lead blueprinting sessions to drive requirement finalization related to SAP RAR per IFRS 15, and be able to maintain these requirements in the BRF+ framework in RAR.
- Testing and data migration validation such that McAfee is well positioned to audit financials accurately will be necessary.
- Either having a CPA or an accounting background is highly preferred.
- Must be highly organized with superb communication skills.
- Configuration and Support experience within FICO module
- Thorough understanding of cross module integrations within SAP
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility We Play to Win or Don’t Play We Innovate without Fear We Practice Inclusive Candor and Transparency We Put the Customer at the Core
Join our Talent Community: http://careers.mcafee.com/
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, Texas, Plano
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.