Sales Coach - (Inside Sales)Primary Location Plano, Texas Additional Locations Date posted 11/28/2018
Job Title: Sales Coach - Inside Sales
The Coach will be responsible for the ongoing observation, feedback and support to develop and enhance the effectiveness of Inside Sales Reps. This role will assist in transitioning new hires from the classroom to the sales floor and take the lead in providing the necessary sales tools for new hires to be successful as well as monitoring ongoing success across the Inside Sales team. In addition to new hires, the Coach will also help to develop and coach all level of Reps across Inside Sales. The role involves developing and delivering measurable performance improvement programs through focused learning & development solutions on the sales floor. Also, this role will partner closely with the Inside Sales leadership team. In the future, this role may take on people management responsibilities.
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
About the Role:
- Conduct regular training needs sessions with ISR’s and provide advice on their ongoing development.
- Develop and track a Coaching Plans for the individual needs of specific Reps
- Work closely with the ISR Management and Learning & Development team to highlight key training needs and develop/present measureable materials to be delivered to the teams.
- Support the ongoing professional development of all sales team members utilizing a combination of coaching, training and mentoring techniques.
- Report on a regular basis how the sales teams are progressing with product knowledge and sales skills.
- Subject Matter Expert for Key Sales Initiatives
- Assist and train new reps on business related functions such as IOD and the Quoting Module in order to expedite the onboarding process
- Work with ISRs to manage their business on a weekly basis moving their abilities for reactive to proactive
- Manage Sales Coach project plan and initiates including Sharepoint site development and maintenance.
- Participate and sometimes present in New Hire training classes
- Participate in the training strategy sessions with L&D and the System Engineering Team to determine trainings for the next quarter as needed.
- Assist in judging accreditations
- We seek a seasoned Inside Sales Rep or Inside Sales Coach whose background and passion aligns well to helping us to continue evolve our current team and new hires we bring in the future. Also, seeking someone has drive to continuously review and consider process improvements that can be made to streamline our processes and programs.
- Your proven interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills will enable you to collaborate and be influential at all levels
- Let us challenge your advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint experiences
- Bring your well-honed Sales skills and experience to help us continue to “move the needle”
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, results oriented, passion about helping to develop all levels of Inside Sales Reps and continuous process improvement.
- Adaptability and Flexibility – adapts to change, is open to new ideas and adjusts plans to meet changing business needs.
- Communication and Influence — you are able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing. You also adjust your communication style/language to fit the appropriate audience.
- Customer Service and Focus — you build customer confidence, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems and ensures commitments to customers are met.
- Decision Making & Judgement — you recognize problems and respond. You seek input from others and address root causes and not just symptoms.
- Initiative — you have a mentality of tackling problems and take independent action. You are hungry for new responsibilities and act on opportunities.
- Job Knowledge — you understand the duties and responsibilities of the Inside Sales rep role and are in command of critical issues.
- Integrity & Ethics — you live out our McAfee values in everything that you do.
- Product/Technical Knowledge – you have expert knowledge on our products and are able to convey the value propsition for each of our solutions.
- People Management – you have a heart for people. You show great patience and understanding when coaching employees through tough situations. You are able to help motivate team morale and productivity high.
- Personal Organization – you are an organized person and have defined time management and organizational strategies that work for you.
- Results Focused – you like a challenge. You set challenging goals and are able to target and achieve results.
- Teamwork – you are a team player. In this role, you will help employees, team leads/managers to meet their goals.
- Technical Knowledge & Skills – you are constantly keeping a pulse on the ever-changing technical and Security landscape. Also, you are enthusiastic for new systems and applications.
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work. Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee. Perks include:
- Pension / Retirement Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Support for Community Involvement
Shift 1 (United States of America)
HQD1 - US - Plano TX
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.