Sales Development RepPrimary Location Plano, Texas Additional Locations Date posted 01/10/2019
Job Title: Sales Development Rep
Location: Plano, TX
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will partner with marketing and sales and drive phone-based lead generation, appointment setting, lead qualification and sales support to the direct Field Sales team. This position requires heavy outbound phone calling, qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with the territorial Field Reps to generate new clients and maintain the existing customer base. The SDR will be expected to report on qualification and call activity and stay thoroughly informed on all cloud business product features/functions and have experience calling into large enterprises (5,000+ employees).
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
About the role:
- You’ll own and lead management and prospecting activities
- Meet or exceed opportunity/ appointment quota through phone & email prospecting & lead qualification
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including calling guides, audience segmentation and approach
- Qualify interested candidates and arrange sales appointments
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using SalesForce.com (including calls, prospect pipeline, account notes, etc.)
- Quickly learn the technical aspects of the product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections, competitive questions and other FAQ's
- Proactively manage your schedule, leads pipeline, and campaigns in order to meet milestones and quarterly objectives
- Collaborate successfully with Field Sales to optimize team selling productivity
- Provide value added market intelligence to the Corporate & Product Marketing teams
- You’re able to deliver above expectation results in driving pipeline revenue opportunities for enterprise software level deals
- Demonstrated ability to conduct extensive cold calls, email campaigns, and navigate org charts
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Creative tactics to reach the executive management of enterprise IT
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
- Strong skills in data analysis & sales tools use
- Ability to share best practices, continually improve processes and messaging, and provide clear and consistent reporting to Executive Management
- Ability to work independently & proactively in a dynamic and aggressive startup environment
- Prefer someone with previous sales or telephone prospecting experience
- Working with SaaS or Cloud based solutions is a plus
- We are looking for someone who is excited to work in a fast paced, high growth company for an opportunity to drive revenue growth and develop a career in sales
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
- Pension / Retirement Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Support for Community Involvement
Shift 1 (United States of America)
HQD1 - US - Plano TX
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.