Sales Enablement Program ManagerPrimary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 09/12/2019
Job Title:Sales Enablement Program Manager
US, Texas, Plano
We are looking for a self-motivated, dynamic and experienced professional with an in-depth knowledge of developing and executing learning methods, messaging strategies and visual aids that drive results in the sales environments. The ideal candidate will have experience managing projects, programs and working in Sales/Learning/Enablement. Candidate must also be able to listen effectively and transform that learning into effective and succinct activities/education methods in the sales ecosystem.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- Build close relationships and trust with principle business and functional stakeholders and Sales Enablement team.
- Conduct formal Learning Performance gap & TNA training needs assessment analysis.
- Define learning objectives to support business performance improvement and make sure effective training is rolled out and consumed.
- Ensure that there is a quarterly enablement calendar aligned to all Commercial roles
- Create metrics and manage performance impact measurement process for learning programs and activities.
- Engage in Cross-functional collaboration with other business and regional HR and Learning Resources
- Provide feedback and assistance to sales reps as needed. Provide feedback to managers on new hires strengths and weaknesses.
- Work with management and fellow peers to assist in new business sales processes.
- Assist in the continuing development and improvement of the sales career track.
- Analyze information on competitors and solutions to proactively position the information as a relative value for the sales organization.
- Actively support the sales organization through enablement engagements and activities, directly and indirectly.
- Constantly research new security articles, headlines, news and analyze the information so that it can be used to highlight product strength / weakness that can be leveraged by the sales organization.
- Create an open-communication climate and gather team members’ preferences for potential training
- Responsible for key project and programs that have global impact to the business
- Participate and assist with onsite sales events
- Demonstrate the values to align to the McAfee Culture.
- Education background and/or + 5 years of directly related experience in sales, sales enablement, sales training, learning and development in a large corporate environment.
- Experience in the appropriate industry/business background, including proven experience relevant to functional assignment e.g., sales, account/territory development, development of content, measurements, delivery, training, program and project management.
- Sales tools (CRM) experience a plus.
- Proven training facilitation skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Successful business experience in training, sales, event planning and project management.
- Successful managing multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
- Successful experience training sales teams. Sales methodologies knowledge
- Results oriented utilizing metrics. Experience working with senior executives and sales professionals cross functionally.
- Experience in the IT/Cyber Security Industry
- Certifications a plus: CPLP, MBTI, DISC, Hogan's, Strengths-Finders, ADDIE, PMP, COLF, CPTM, CSRAE
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Shift 1 (United States of America)