Sales Operations Analyst (Systems & Tools)Primary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 01/07/2020
Job Title:Sales Operations Analyst (Systems & Tools)
US, Texas, Plano
McAfee’s Global Sales Operations team is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join the team in a full-time position. The Sales Operations Analyst will work in collaboration and coordination with the sales team they support, along with account teams, finance teams, and larger global Sales Operations team. This position will be responsible for providing operational support for Sales tools and sales processes.
A successful individual will have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, write effectively, and display strong analytical and critical thinking skills. The candidate must also be able to build strong cross-group working relationships and demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- Sales systems support for Quoting tool and CRM
- Manage and improve upon existing sales and sales operations process
- Provide support on cross-functional projects targeted at improving sales productivity
- Assist Deal Desk with opportunity analysis and CPQ processes
- Coordinate with corporate teams to influence road map Apttus CPQ to support the business
- Work with Business Systems to build and implement new Sales systems, tools and processes to improve efficiency
- Work with IT teams to clarify business process and data needs and provide guidance on the implementation of process-related IT projects, as well as supporting and executing end to end UAT
- Work with leadership on ad-hoc strategic operational projects
- Communicate key process information, deadlines, task definition to groups within the sales and sales operations groups
- Proactively identify problem areas, diagnose and work with Sr. leadership to correct
- Experience with business-process design
- Document existing and new processes
- Experience with Apttus CPQ including product rules, price rules, and overall administration
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Salesforce.com administrative tasks such as creating user profiles, roles, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, reports, and dashboards
- Understanding of databases and how to extract/analyze data using Excel
- Educational background in finance or business management is preferred but NOT required.
- 3+ years related work experience, preferably in the areas of finance, business management and/or sales operations in mid-to-large scale sales organization
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a focus on business issues
- Excellent research and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage parallel projects, and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Change Management methodology
- Detail oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly, while maintaining control with limited supervision
- Possess a demonstrable ability to dig into data, surface actionable insights and exercise sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Self-motivated, action-oriented, multi-tasking individual with a great sense of urgency and follow-through
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization that can scale quickly
- Exhibit sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership and leading data-driven analyses to support and grow a business.
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Primary Location:US, Texas, Plano
- Sr. Business Development Manager (Consumer Business Unit) Sales Santa Clara, California, Plano, Texas, Los Angeles, California, San Jose, California, Bellevue, Washington, San Francisco, California, Seattle, Washington, Portland, Oregon, New York, New York, Newport News, Virginia
- Business Process Engineer (Sales Operations) Sales Plano, Texas, Santa Clara, California
- Enterprise Inside Sales Representative - Canada Sales, Inside Sales Plano, Texas