Sales Operations AnalystPrimary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 10/01/2019
Job Title:Sales Operations Analyst
US, Texas, Plano
McAfee’s Americas Sales Operations team is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join the team in a full-time position. The Sales Operations Analyst will work in collaboration and coordination with the sales team they support, along with account teams, finance teams, and larger global Sales Operations team. This position will be responsible for providing operational support for Enterprise-level sales teams within our Enterprise customer segment. The role will include establishing dashboards, operational metrics, and reports to support the growth of McAfee’s enterprise business.
A successful individual will have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, write effectively, and display strong analytical and critical thinking skills. The candidate must also be able to build strong cross-group working relationships and demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- Support sales teams ensuring timeliness, completeness and accuracy of reporting
- Implements metrics and reports to manage sales pipeline
- Provide support on cross-functional projects targeted at improving sales productivity
- Develop performance dashboards that encompass key metrics to be reviewed with sales directors and leadership teams to drive and manage the business
- Coordinate with corporate teams to influence roadmap for enhanced business intelligence and CRM tools to support the business
- Manage annual planning process for the sales teams you support - territory planning, account segmentation, sales vertical cleanup activities
- Manage annual quota setting process for the sales teams you support to include yield per account manager, new business to renewal ratios, territory growth targets, and validating compensation plans
- Assist your sales leadership to balance short term tactical goals with long term strategies
- Handle projects of small to moderate scope and small to moderate complexity with minimal supervision
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Salesforce.com administrative tasks such as creating user profiles, roles, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, reports, and dashboards
- Experience with CPQ applications, preferably with Salesforce CPQ, including product rules, price rules, and dynamic options
- Understanding of databases and how to extract/analyze data using Excel
- 3+ years related work experience, preferably in the areas of finance, business management and/or sales operations in mid-to-large scale sales organization
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a focus on business issues
- Excellent research and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage parallel projects, and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly, while maintaining control with limited supervision
- Possess a demonstrable ability to dig into data, surface actionable insights and exercise sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Self-motivated, action-oriented, multi-tasking individual with a great sense of urgency and follow-through
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization that can scale quickly
- Exhibit sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership and leading data-driven analyses to support and grow a business.
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Recent College Graduate